Goodman gunshow

I will be going to the gunshow in Nashville this weekend .Lots of powder in stock this week .I will pay your parking fee if you spend 50.00 at my table.I dont do very many gunshows in middle tn so come on out and say hi.just got in a shipment of 55 grain bullets today 75.00 per 1000 to tgo members.also federal small pistol primers 28.00 but you must ask for the tgo price

• Like 3

The show wasn't bad, but nothing spectacular either.

DLM was the star of the show for me, since I needed bullets. I wish I'd needed primers too, you won't find a better deal anywhere.

Another vendor had a great price on Glock 17 factory mags, so I bought all of them. That transaction alone paid for my admission and parking.

I also got to drool all over a CZ 75 TS for the first time, wow! I had no idea how badly I needed one of them.

I've also been wanting a Glock 36 for a while and finally got to fondle one. Glad I did, I didn't realize their grip was till too huge for my lil girly hands.

Il enjoyed looking around, but if I suspect many won't think it was worth it.

The show wasn't bad, but nothing spectacular either.

DLM was the star of the show for me, since I needed bullets. I wish I'd needed primers too, you won't find a better deal anywhere.

Another vendor had a great price on Glock 17 factory mags, so I bought all of them. That transaction alone paid for my admission and parking.

I also got to drool all over a CZ 75 TS for the first time, wow! I had no idea how badly I needed one of them.

I've also been wanting a Glock 36 for a while and finally got to fondle one. Glad I did, I didn't realize their grip was till too huge for my lil girly hands.

Il enjoyed looking around, but if I suspect many won't think it was worth it.

I got to shoot my 36 yesterday with the little grip improvement widgets (pearce +0 and scherer grip plug). Big improvement in shooting comfort, without really making the grip any bigger.

Still trying to make it to the show. May be tomorrow before I get there. Replacing all the stepper motors in my Trailblazer instrument cluster. I was down to one working gauge.

Guest 6.8 AR

I'm trying to get off work, fast as I can, David. Still

have some of that powder you mentioned awhile back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made the show about 11am. Didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Have to agree, David had the best display.

Lots of reloading stuff. Just didn't need anything today.

Show/parking, still not worth $13.

Absolutely unbelievable we can't get a decent size show in this area.

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

I always ask for child admission. :D I bought quite a bit from Victor. He said the boss was delivering. Oh, well.

I promised my wife I wouldn't bring a gun home. I came real close on that one, but I kept it. Not a big crowd,

and I saw a few things I might have bought, otherwise.

yea i had to go to birmingham for a delivery .i got thrown out of the agca for selling stuff too cheap so now i just sell on line then deliver it. big load of 223 ammo coming in next week if anybody needs any pmc 340.00 per 1000 round case 55 grain some 9mm but i dont know how many cases i am getting

• Like 1
Guest canebreaker

Some 17 years ago I took my daughter to the flee market/gun show at the fairgrounds in memphis. We get in line to enter the parking lot. If we go to the gun show, the parking is $5. If we go to the flee market, parking is free. Duh, we're going to the flee market.

Admission to the gun show is $5., admission to the flee market is free.

• 1 month later...

If you are in Nashville and looking for a Gun Safe, don't waste your money on admission to the gun show, Drop by The Safe House , we are just two miles north of the fairgrounds in Nashville and have over 300 safes in stock, why go to the show and only have a few safes to looks at and buy from someone from out of town. We carry 10 brands of gun safes which include Browning, Fort Knox, Liberty , Champion, American Security , Barrett Gun Safes & Winchester and we service all the brands we sell.

We are open on Saturdays 10 to 4 and don't charge admission :usa: