Good Morning Mayor Bloomberg, you putz.

Guest 6.8 AR

Where the liberals have succeeded most, is the municipalities and state governments. The trend is

hopefully going the other way now, but it will still take a lot of time to fix. time we may not have.

If you will recall, we had one like Bloomers not long ago. Phil Bredesen. Two peas out of the same pod.

Actually, Nashville has it's own Bloomers right now, Carl Dean

Edited by 6.8 AR

I know I am late to the part but I want to at least jump pin

Just out of curiosity, what right do we have to consume a large soda? I mean I agree it's ridiculous, but no rights are being trampled on...

I have the right of life, liberty and the pursuit of my own happiness. Apparently large sodas make me happy... and awake. Which is sometimes a good thing. LOL

Maybe 44 oz drinks make me happy and are not hurting anyone else. Just tonight I had two 23 oz beers (46 oz). No harm not foul, I had a ride home even thought I didn't feel anything. Therefore I did not prevent anyone else from being unhappy. Personal Responsibility.
Guest 6.8 AR

This thread is just the latest evidence that shows how much Bloomberg is not and has never been

a conservative. He is a crony communist. Anyone who thinks he knows better than you to take care

of yourself is dangerous, or "Hazardous to your health".

I'm not up to speed on NY's state constitution, but I'm sure the U.S. Constitution does NOT empower the gov't to decide what I can/cannot eat or drink, so it's a state's rights issue. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if NY added it as an ammendment to their state constitution. You know...for their own good and all.

I agree: stupid should have consequences...they elected this jacka$$, they deserve what they get

Well... Sort of. McDonald's French fries, Kentucky Fried Chicken as an example do not taste as good as they once did. Because they changed the type of cooking oil to a "healthier" version.They changed due to liberal pressure and ad campaigns sponsored by the Federal Government. The same folks also "pressured" most fast food restaurants to also offer healthy alternatives on their menu's.

In addition, the FDA has been trying to regulate fast foods because they claim it's a major american health issue and costing the government too much money.

Edited by Dennis1209

The day the government starts screwing around with my food is the day the pizza ovens start flying. I say this in all serisousness, the fastest way to make me angry is to mess with my food. People who are full of crap have no right telling me what I can and can't cram my face with.

• Like 1