Good Morning Mayor Bloomberg, you putz.

Actually, he's only trampling on New Yorkers' freedoms this time. Maybe they'll wise up and throw the little prick out of office.

I wish they would, but I don't think they are smart enough to do so. <sigh>

And I realize this is just NYC my friend, but I hate seeing any American's rights trampled.

Guest bkelm18

I wish they would, but I don't think they are smart enough to do so. <sigh>

And I realize this is just NYC my friend, but I hate seeing any American's rights trampled.

Just out of curiosity, what right do we have to consume a large soda? I mean I agree it's ridiculous, but no rights are being trampled on...

Edited by bkelm18
Guest bkelm18

Since it isn't mentioned in the Constitution either, I guess you don't have a right to own a computer or access the internet.

You would be correct, you don't have the right to either of those things.

We do have the right to the pursuit of happiness and if a Big Gulp makes people happy then they do indeed have the right to one. It is not infringing on anyone else's rights. Next it will be burgers, or steak or even God forbid Bacon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I have the right of life, liberty and the pursuit of my own happiness. Apparently large sodas make me happy... and awake. Which is sometimes a good thing. LOL

I get it. Just wish the folks in NYC would just realize that Commie-nism ain't so great. Bloomberg needs a monthly colonoscopy "for his own good".

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 2
Guest cardcutter

While no rights are being infringed on freedoms are. I should be the arbiter of my own fate and not a mommy state. If I want to drink big gulps that decision should be mine not his.

While no rights are being infringed on freedoms are. I should be the arbiter of my own fate and not a mommy state. If I want to drink big gulps that decision should be mine not his.

But... he's smarter than the rest of us. That's why he was elected King. The folks that keep him in office kinda deserve his crap.

• Like 3

I'm not up to speed on NY's state constitution, but I'm sure the U.S. Constitution does NOT empower the gov't to decide what I can/cannot eat or drink, so it's a state's rights issue. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if NY added it as an ammendment to their state constitution. You know...for their own good and all.

But... he's smarter than the rest of us. That's why he was elected King. The folks that keep him in office kinda deserve his crap.

I agree: stupid should have consequences...they elected this jacka$$, they deserve what they get

Edited by BigK
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Just like everything else, Bloomberg knows what

is better for us than we do. Thank you, Michael.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is NO WAY they can do this legally, they don't have any authority to designate portion sizes of anything to businesses or citizens, especially when it concerns private commerce!

That's like the king of England saying that you can only buy English tea. They have no business telling people what they can or can't buy, or telling businesses what they can or can't sell.

Krusty the Clown: Hey yutz. Guns aren't toys - - they're for family protection, hunting dangerous and delicious animals, and keeping the king of England out your face.

There is NO WAY they can do this legally, they don't have any authority to designate portion sizes of anything to businesses or citizens, especially when it concerns private commerce!

That's like the king of England saying that you can only buy English tea. They have no business telling people what they can or can't buy, or telling businesses what they can or can't sell.

Krusty the Clown: Hey yutz. Guns aren't toys - - they're for family protection, hunting dangerous and delicious animals, and keeping the king of England out your face.

They banned Happy Meals in San Francisco. Commies have special powers.

Haven't you heard??? Liberals know what's best for everyone, so just shut up and take it up the rectum, buddy. :rofl:

Edited by DaddyO
  • Like 1

Haven't you heard??? Liberals know what's best for everyone, so just shut up and take it up the rectum, buddy. :rofl:

Yeah, that's what they wish we'd all do. Problem is, I have a hard time shutting up when something ain't right.

As Edmund Burke says, "All That Is Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing."

I can't do nothin', it ain't in me.

• Like 1