Dogs: family or property?

I showed my neighbor, and county commisioner this post. He had two words for Mike .357, but the V bulletin will only let me show him the "you". I bet he can imagine the first word. Hint: It ain't thanks.

Thanks, that made my day, LOL seriously funny dude. So your so called neighbor the county commissioner says I should go fornicate with myself because I said you give gun owners a black eye? What kind of county are you from? What did he say about your premeditated murder threats? Really you ought to crawl back under the rock you came from.

I feel in pretty good company with your comments directed at Mars. I wish my comments could be drivel too.

Too funny, wow.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer
Just Google it! Google Assault Rifle, jackass.

sheesh dude, why so harsh? this is a healthy discussion, I dont think there is any reason to get so uppity.

lets just calm down and have a discussion, or close the thread...we are all adults, people disagree on things, that is nature. :rolleyes:

Your comments can be drivel if it makes your day. And you can be a jackass in my book if you want too.

Cool, now I feel better, LOL

blah blah blah but you'd just watch nancy grace. blah blah blah

I think you have me confused with someone else.

As for the rest of the post I don't know what to say, it is all over the place and I am not sure who it is directed at.

I stand by my comments that you are an embaressment to the shooting community. Every time you post something you just prove my point further.

I did like you comments aimed at Mars about googling an assault rifle. I believe he was using one before you were born and before there was such a term. Back then I think it was just called an M16 or M14.

Mars is this guy eligible for your "etiquette" classes?

Guest canynracer
actually I think he said it because you said I was a ****ty neighbor. He just came by to get some water from me while I was reading your post, as he is on county water and can't stand the taste of chlorine in his coffee and tea, so he brings jugs to my house to catch well water. Ironic isn't it, that the county commisioner can't stand the taste of county water? Kind of like when moderators or politicians or persons associated with information spout "facts" that are entirely incorrect and completey unsupported with any kind of source other than "do the google". Your comments can be drivel if it makes your day. And you can be a jackass in my book if you want too.

And you think I was slinging mud because I said you wouldn't ask a dog trainer with APBT experience but you'd just watch nancy grace. Hit a nerve, huh? I know your type of jerk. If you asked a dog trainer, he might tell you that you were wrong. Much easier to just tell everyone that I am a black eye to gun owners and an irresponsible citizen based on one internet forum post you skimmed.

You sir , are a coward. Men who would excuse someone shooting a dog based on trumped up bs aren't very different from men who would excuse someone shooting his neighbor based on trumped up bs. Coward, We With Balls call you. Yellow. Chicken****. Catpiss scared. That's you. Laugh about it if you think its funny. HAHAHAHAHA!! Catpiss. HAHAHAHAHA!!

BTW if I made premeditated murder threats against someone, a real, live person, and not an imaginary person in a hypothetical conversation, shouldn't you run call the police? Isn't that your duty as a citizen, and your instinct as a coward, to run put this off on someone else? Or do you know as well as I do that "premeditated murder threats" gives you away as a striking hollywood comedy writer.

Why so harsh? are you ****ting me?

If my dog got sliced cheese, his true danger would emerge. He has a chemical weapons facility in his bowels. Fortunately, it usually emits a warning horn.

ummm, :P was that whole thing for me??? LOL, I feel special....and no, I am not shi:censored: you, I am serious, disagreements need not turn harsh on anyones part. wise men said so...cause it turns nasty, nasty is not good, its the holidays, we should all have a coke and a smile... look around at what is really important. A debate on an internet forum that turns into talks about jackasses, and murderers is hardly the holiday spirit.

now, lets all get along, change the subject and get to something important...

who got all of their shopping done...and most important, what did you all get me :rolleyes:

Calm the heck down hellbilly. It's just the internet for goodness sake.

My neighbor got a new dog a week or two ago. Now I'm really bad at telling all the breeds apart so all I can tell you is that it's brown and looks like a PitbullBoxerBulldogRottweiler.

Now, the dog is kept outside (which bugs the wife) and can usually be found sitting very calm looking while I take my dog outside to do her business. My dog is a 60lb Black Labrador named Daisy who biggest drawback is that she thinks she's a lapdog. Daisy is a very good natured dog and is more likely to lick you to death than to ever bite anyone. However, on the few times where I have actually seen her get aggressive/scared all I can say is that she can look mean when she wants to. Now when Daisy sees the new dog she starts going crazy. Barking and growling and acting like she's got springs on her front legs. The other dog has just ignored her so far.....until tonight.

Tonight while walking Daisy the other dog starts "pawing" the ground and barking. This was right after he marked his territory. I tell you all this to illustrate two points. 1) My dog is always on her leash 2)If the neighbors dog ever gets loose and runs towards me, I will probably shoot.

I am just not trained enough to be able to tell the difference between a "happy" bark and a "I'm gonna eat you for lunch" bark. Nor am I trained enough to read all their body language. To me a growl or bark while running towards me (charging) is enough to make me very uneasy. How am I to know that the dog is not a threat?

if you took the time to read posts on this board instead of coming on here and just showing your best side you might have caught the reference I was getting at with the "etiquette" comment. It has nothing to do with booting you from this forum.

Many posts ago some suggested you do this- click here. Might be the best advice you have ever gotten.

+1 to Scotts post

So you ask Mars for some links, he tells you where to find them and you call him names? Very mature, dude, very mature. And what a brave man it is to call someone a coward over the internet. :rolleyes: This has rapidly descended into juvenile nonsense.

BTW, I did google both pit bull attacks and assault rifles, the results are strikingly different.

Guest canynracer
I guess toning down to an 8th grade reading level didn't work for you. Did my best. If etiquette class is booting, save the trouble, I wouldn't want to be associated with you cowards. So you can all go back to verbally fellating each other since you can't follow why searching for "assault rifle" is ironic. I didn't know State of Tennessee let retards buy guns. I thought it was illegal. Oh well, learn something new everyday.

you mean, at some point during this thread, you were above the 8th grade level???

ANNNNNnnnnnnyyyyyywwwayyyy:rolleyes:

who cares about searching assault rifles...it doesnt matter, you are arguing your opinion as facts, yet, you cannot show the same thing you accuse others of..supporting facts.

I have no doubt that you and your dog have a great relationship, and I am positive you have a firm understanding of the breed of dog you choose to own.

the FACT remains this...dogs have brains, they have to potential to think on their own and disobey orders...I dont care WHAT breed it is.

unfortunatley for us, we are large breed owners, and you CANNOT dispute the FACT that your dog is more intimidating, and has more potential to do harm than a smaller breed.

I KNOW, if you walked through my neighborhood, and my dog was off the leash, running at you and barking, you would defend yourself. Dispute that FACT all you want, but I think you know, its true.

You claim to be an intelligent man, yet, it seems that since the start of this thread, you appear to be very defensive. That is fine, you have the opportunity to teach others about the breed you own they may not have known. But by being so defensive that you resort to a verbal attack because people do not agree, makes your defense of the breed seem uninteligent banter.

I would hate to see someone leave the site, but never the less, we try to have intelligent, proactive discussions about topics. If you glance around for a while you will see that healthy debating is all over the place. The good thing, is that it does not turn into an attack on a personal level.

Good luck to you, and have a Happy and Safe Holiday!:rolleyes:

-Joel

Guest canynracer

Oh, Hellbilly, Welcome to TGO, hope your first day won't be your last....

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm........:rolleyes: are you a freaking PSYCHIC???? holy crap I thought I was good!!!

Guest Boomhower

Maybe he will come back to talk with us when he graduates from kindergarten. What a useless, load of crap I've wasted my time reading.

Wonder why are we getting so much trolling here lately? I guess the TGO name is getting out there more, and all of these a$$clowns are coming out of the woodwork. O well, onward and upward.

Guest Boomhower
Has anyone else noticed that most of the the nut jobs we get here are from Alabama?

I take it this flake was deleted since all of his post have been omitted?