AR fans Ck this out Must have for your rifle

Guest nowheretobefound

The "point" is they all are jamwagons!

Extended round capacity is only reliable with linked/belted ammunition and that is not 100% either.

I like getting low as I can to the ground when i shoot or when I'm bench shooting I do not like to have to stretch my neck all out of wack jest to shoot. how low can you go with a 30 round mag , it's not about the money it jest saves my neck , I already have the pmags and Thay stand to tall , it's jest a better position when you do not have to struggle all over the place jest to shoot ,I see so many guys struggling at the range trying to line up there rifles on the bench with the pmags and always complaining I need to get a 20 rounder mag because it's shorter and I wouldn't have to try and adj every thing, besides this is a 50 round mag I do not have to reload as many times , that way I can focus more on my target and enjoying what I went to the range in the first place for ,

Ok.....so why don't we see precision shooters using 50rnd mags? If you're shooting off the "bench"....why even worry about the ammount of rounds you can contain in a mag....you're sitting on your butt....just load the mags and be done with it. There is nothing this 50rnd mag does that 2 30rnd mags or even a 20rnd and 30rnd coupled together can do. This thing has no practical advantages in the world of combat.

just wondering how this keeps coming back to the "world of combat" the black rifle does have other uses.

$200 is not much if it works and does not break if it takes a hard impact on a corner. A blown reload or having to pause on a course of fire, can mean NO PRIZE MONEY or being 1 place out winning a Colt CR off the prize table for exsample. no i am not a top tier shooter, but have gotten a few guns off the prize tables over the years.

anyone under pressure or not can blow a reload or reload to a bad mag. We each have a surefire mag, as a investment. i may never use mine first i do not know if i can trust it, 3 springs and 3 followers, hmm. also they do not fit into any of my 5.56 lowers, like the Gen 2 Novseke or even my S & W Viking lower because of the mag well.

i normally will use a 48 round Pmag but it is long.

Ok.....so why don't we see precision shooters using 50rnd mags? If you're shooting off the "bench"....why even worry about the ammount of rounds you can contain in a mag....you're sitting on your butt....just load the mags and be done with it. There is nothing this 50rnd mag does that 2 30rnd mags or even a 20rnd and 30rnd coupled together can do. This thing has no practical advantages in the world of combat.

because I Can HeHeHe and that's what I want . As far as the precision shooters go far as I know this is the only low profile 50 round mag on the market that jest came out that is well built Made in the USA . Thay jest have not seen it yet I'm sure it will be jumped on when the word gets out, I got in on the first 200 for sale you can not even get one yet. Thay already have the military cking in to it humm I wonder why ? Thay already have orders from dealers wanting them Hummm I wonder why ? If Thay have no practical use as you said . far as your pmags as I said I all ready got plenty of those , all i did was let this forum know about what was comeing out its your choice if you want one or not, for me and what i like it works and that's ALL I care about . Edited by ted

Its a niche product for a niche market. If anyone feels they have the need and want to drop the money on it go ahead. I agree that these may be usefull for competition purposes. I just dont think they are a must have for most AR owners out there. As far as the militry checkin into it, it wouldnt be the first time the military has checked into something that most service members dont have a desire or need for.

I could see the use with automatic rifleman for the Marines M27. Last i heard the sure fire 60 rnd were popular with some of the guys field testing them, but that opinion may have changed since last i asked my marine buddy about it.

IMG_7073.jpgi hope this helps some better understand, a little about the point I was trying to make. and like i asked why does most any AR topic here aways has to go to some sort of combat talk or CQB. why not just about how much fun they can be.

Anyway the Vortex HS came from a prize table, the mount i had to buy, the bipod i have for several years. the gun was from a prize table in the form of a coupon and i picked the 6.8 hunter.

"Now that is a very nice rifle I would love to shoot that", thanks and anytime. i have less than 10 ten rounds thru it. but only till this weekend when i can get to montgomery county range this weekend. because my local farm owner says i have to wait for it to rain again before i shoot there again.

i am hoping that it shoot the SSA 140 grain VLD sub M.O.A. because this load is suppose to supersonic out to 1000. the last time i was there (at a 1000 F class match) it was with a 20" 5.56 and it would be sub-sonic at 900 and it made some of the other shooters nervous and promised i would not come back til i had some thing more suited for the task.

but to honk my own horn, it took 2 shots to get on paper and for score only 2 misses, 1 X and few tens.

because I Can HeHeHe and that's what I want . As far as the precision shooters go far as I know this is the only low profile 50 round mag on the market that jest came out that is well built Made in the USA . Thay jest have not seen it yet I'm sure it will be jumped on when the word gets out, I got in on the first 200 for sale you can not even get one yet. Thay already have the military cking in to it humm I wonder why ? Thay already have orders from dealers wanting them Hummm I wonder why ? If Thay have no practical use as you said . far as your pmags as I said I all ready got plenty of those , all i did was let this forum know about what was comeing out its your choice if you want one or not, for me and what i like it works and that's ALL I care about .

Like these guys because Thay can mines jest in a diff fashion Thay seem to enjoy it Hummm http://www.tngunowne...803-my-new-toy/

I'm not a grammer monster or anything but........

Thay should be they........ and jest should be just..

...other than that...have fun with the new mag and tell us how it works for you.....

• Like 1

Man, I try not me a grammar hawk either, but with so many mis-pellings and no puncutation, this has been painful...like trying to read middle english or something. Whenever he used "jest" I thought he meant they were developing the product "in jest" or as a joke.

I too look forward to hearing how it works. I like it when the market comes up with new shooting toys, even if I have no use for them.

Edited by atlas3025