Obama criticizes Romney's qualifications

Guest ThePunisher

Guest ThePunisher

Four more years of Obama, and the USA will be a fully infiltrated communist nation where you will be saying comrade to each other.

I own multiple firearms, drink American beer and drive an American pickup truck. I hang out in redneck bars, have callouses on my hands and work a full-time job to support a wife and two kids. I am also a proud Democrat and a supporter of president Obama. In my opinion, the GOP has gone off the deep edge. Romney and the rest of that crew don't give a d*mn for the working man. If they did, they wouldn't be so d*mn interested in busting the unions. They are pro-scab. Any working person that supports the GOP has been drinking the kool-aid.

Waiting for the punchline where you tell us that you're just messing with us...

• Like 1

No so much. The GOP fat cats are serving up their kool-aid and the white working class in the south is drinking it by the barrel. Mitt Romney is out to protect the rich - period. As I said in the previous post, he doesn't give a rat's a*s about the working man. Obama and Biden do. Obama was handed Bush's garbage economy but he is now managing to turn things around. Look at the jobs report. Four more years.

Post #2. I think that says it all. We're being infiltrated by a kool-aid swigging zombie. Own guns, drink American beer, buy American car???? Doesn't add up, I don't buy it. HuffPo is where you need to hang out dude.

• Like 3

Has to be a troll. That is their stereotype of the "little people" who the left always claims to "be for". The pick-up drivin', beer swillin', gun-totin', redneck.

C'mon, "scabs", "busting unions", "working man"? Did we just ride the ol' time machine back 100 years? The republicans only support the "rich fat cats"? Must be a writer for Saturday Night Live.

Will (who drives a foreign pick-up, carries a gun (or two) and knows a fraud like Obama when he sees one)

Edit: Oops, nearly got a warning point!

Edited by Clod Stomper
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR
I own multiple firearms, drink American beer and drive an American pickup truck. I hang out in redneck bars, have callouses on my hands and work a full-time job to support a wife and two kids. I am also a proud Democrat and a supporter of president Obama. In my opinion, the GOP has gone off the deep edge. Romney and the rest of that crew don't give a d*mn for the working man. If they did, they wouldn't be so d*mn interested in busting the unions. They are pro-scab. Any working person that supports the GOP has been drinking the kool-aid.
I'm one of those "Union men",

too. I'm voting for Romney. Sounds like you might

have bought the union ticket since birth. Sorry to

hear that. Besides, Bain didn't have to union

bust. The unions killed their own jobs off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No so much. The GOP fat cats are serving up their kool-aid and the white working class in the south is drinking it by the barrel. Mitt Romney is out to protect the rich - period. As I said in the previous post, he doesn't give a rat's a*s about the working man. Obama and Biden do. Obama was handed Bush's garbage economy but he is now managing to turn things around. Look at the jobs report. Four more years.

What, precisely, has Obama done for 'the working man'?

You have a question still awaiting an answer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 6.8 AR

When I hear someone use "working man" in a sentence, I get a little indigestion. They're just bough and paid

for. He's probably one of those "Kos kids" living in the basement of his parents house.