Someone learns what not to do at my house last night.

I get off work at 12am and head down the road and get close to the house where i have to make one last left hand turn at a light onto my road. I'm sitting at the light and notice a mini van sitting in a empty parking lot across the road kinda sideways to the normal parking spots there, no lights or anything.

(alert goes up a notch) :shrug:

Light turns green and the headlights on it turn on. I make my left turn and notice when im about 100 yards from the light it pulls onto the road coming my way.

(alert goes up a notch more) ;)

I get to my driveway about a mile down the road and back up the driveway and beside the house where i park.

I look up and the van pulls in my driveway, throws it in reverse and backs into my turnaround in my driveway and throws it in park, which basicly from where im parked at beside the house block's my car in without me having to cut thru the yard.

(alert goes thru the roof) :eek:

I hop out of my car and draw my gun but keep it down beside my leg since i have the advantage that there is no light on the side of the house where i park, only a light facing toward the van.

Out hop's a buddy of mine saying do you like my new van! :)

He then get's a very very very stern talk about calling first before coming by that late at night and waiting up the road for me.

Ne never once seen the gun, had he i would probably be outside at sun up with the pressure washer working on the new brown stain in the driveway.

Edited by Tobashadow
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

Well, sounds like you had things under control. I would have had the gun in hand also. I probably would have drew a bead as soon as the door to the van started opening. Good job on your situational awareness. :shrug:

Guest canynracer

LOL....nice...you should have told your buddy how close he was to staining the driveway with RED...make him think about it next time...have him call you when he is in the parking lot?

you handled it well...nice job!