My name is NoLogic

Guest Nologic

Guest Nologic

Hello my name is NoLogic. My real name is Brandon :) Here are some pictures of me.

This is me at the Nashville Zoo

IMG_2785.jpg

This is how you will see me walking around the beautiful country side of TN.

IMG_7667.jpg

Please note my "Zombie" Tattoo.

Edited by Nologic

Is that a zombie mating symbol? Does it mean your open for business in case of a zombie outbreak? Anyways welcome to the site. After some ribbing you'll turn into an ###hole and fit right in lol

Guest Nologic

Is that a zombie mating symbol? Does it mean your open for business in case of a zombie outbreak? Anyways welcome to the site. After some ribbing you'll turn into an ###hole and fit right in lol

I figure I should be okay here :)

I don't consider it a rough start. As far as I'm concerned you all are my friends.

Guest Nologic

Aaaha! Further proof that he's delusional. Thinks we're the best. :rofl: So sad, and in one so young.

I'm not scared of you! And I'm not delusional! I just think your really nice.

Edited by Nologic
Guest Nologic

When the zoo keeper came into my cage I was hiding in a tree slapping a banana. When she heard the noise and looked up, she saw that my anus was releasing a strange gas. She soon fell victim to my banana slapping anus gas and fell asleep. Carefully I came down and simply walked ou the front gate with my Llama 1911 where I could serve to help others.

@Caster ^

Edited by Nologic