Crossbreed Opinions?

Guest wallyiv

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossbreed holster type is great. I have no complaints yet. the offbrands may be decent due to similar design type but just not as durable I don't know. I would recommend the crossbreed & say it's worth the money.

Guest drwright6

I have been using a White Hat Holsters Max Tuck for about 6 months now. It's a lot like the SuperTuck. It's well made and very comfortable. The reason I chose it over the Crossbreed is that it uses Chicago screws instead of rivets on the kydex. I ordered different Kydex for my different handgun and use the same holster all the time. I also liked the custom kydex options.

Guest wallyiv

A good belt is pricey but worth it. I've worn the same Beltman belt daily for 5-6 years and it hasn't degraded much at all. http://thebeltman.net/

I stumbled across this sight and I was very intrigues. After I finish Insanity in one month, I will go shopping there probably.

I just received a MicroClip for the TCP on Friday, and I was not impressed. I wish I would have known what a pain it is to draw from this holster before buying it. Almost the entire rear of the grip is pinched against the leather, making it almost impossible to get a hold of, let alone draw. I'll be paying to ship it back tomorrow in exchange for the Minituck, which has the combat cut automatically included, go figure. The funny thing is that they seemed well aware there was a problem with this gun/holster combo, but blamed it on the gun. (?)

I have two Crossbreeds and getting ready to order another one so that I have one that can work with all my carry options.

Like many of you I have a number of holsters of various designs; all are of high quality and none of them were cheep but my Crossbreed is my favorite holster by far.

I stumbled across this sight and I was very intrigues. After I finish Insanity in one month, I will go shopping there probably.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Beltman's belts are premium gear and probably worth it. However, I'm a hopelessly cheap shopper and found this site. I bought a brown one and a black one 2 years ago and I defy you to tell them from brand new. They are extremely thick and rugged with great buckles. You truly can't beat them for $32.

http://www.hanksclothing.com/amish_belts_black_buy.html