Has anyone given thought to the effect of physical fitness?

Guest ab28

So, what you're saying is I should probably back off on playing Halo:Reach and Call of Duty:MW3?

damn...

:leaving:

I still game, not much, don't have the time. I am playing STALKER: Call of Pripyat right now, great game, really fun. How is Halo: Reach, I liked the Halo series, other than them totally ruining the pistol and plasma pistol. The pistol was fine, n00bs just got tired of getting owned with headshots. The pistol was actually kinda weak, considering it took 3 headshots with full shields to kill you. I am used to Rainbow 6 and STALKER, where one pistol headshot will kill you.

Guest Victor9er

I still game, not much, don't have the time. I am playing STALKER: Call of Pripyat right now, great game, really fun. How is Halo: Reach, I liked the Halo series, other than them totally ruining the pistol and plasma pistol. The pistol was fine, n00bs just got tired of getting owned with headshots. The pistol was actually kinda weak, considering it took 3 headshots with full shields to kill you. I am used to Rainbow 6 and STALKER, where one pistol headshot will kill you.

I actually haven't played in quite a while. I can't remember the last time I turned on my XBox, I've just been too busy. Not with fitness mind you :P

I loved Halo:Reach, I think it's one of the best of the series as far as gameplay goes. Of course Halo 4 is going to be coming out soon so we'll see what that's like. I'm not usually a big 1st person shooter gamer, but I've always liked the Halo games.

Has anybody really thought about the role physical fitness would play in an end of the world situation?

I've thought about physical fitness as well as the effects of age in an end of world situation - Can't do alot about getting older, but I'm not going easy!

Edited by tnhawk

I have given this a lot of thought I bounce around a lot (writing this from Ft. Mc Murray Canada) with that said I don't get to bring my BOB with me and it really bothered me for a while. What I came up with was to be physically fit and to try and put all the knowledge I could in my head (thats the hard part :)). I figured that if you were in good enough shape and had the right knowledge then you would be better off than most and I might just make it home.