What is the best deal you ever got on a handgun?

Guest RottenCore

Guest HankRearden

S&W model 36 for $75.00 in 1994

Glock 21 for $200.00 last year

Kimber Desert Warrior in 2010 for $500.00

I have never paid more than $300.00 for any model of used Glock and I have had 14 different ones over the years.

There are tons of great deals to be had out there and people always get in a bind for money. One of the first things to go are their guns. You just have to have the money in hand when they need it.

I've had several traded to me for work done or money owed, some of these include 4x Ruger 10/22's, Phoenix Arms HP22, Star BM, Rossi M88 & M972.

As far as what I've paid for...

FIE Little Ranger, bought for $60, refinished for free, worth about $80 or so...

Sig P226, bought for $175 and a Surefire weapon light, in great condition.

Enfield No 2 Mark 4, bought for $135, serial places it in late 1942, still had packing grease under the action

Heritage Rough Rider .22lr, bought for $150 new

Blued Colt Python 4", bought for $700, serial places it from 1980

I've traded _____________ for __________

A laser for a Ruger Super Blackhawk and a Puma M92 both in .454/.45lc, I think I came out on top

An older EOTech for a Remington 870, about even

I think my collection is pretty well rounded and I've gotten some pretty good deals.

Traded even for a very nice Springfield Armory 5 inch parkerized Loaded 1911, in exchange for an old Ruger Mini-14 that I disliked. I think the pistol is more accurate than the rifle ever was! We both thought we got a great deal.

Guest dubaholic2

My old next door neighbor walked up to me one day after I got home from work asking if I'd be interested in buying a couple guns. I said maybe, and asked what he had. Turns out he had a Hi-point .45 and an H&K USP 9mm. I asked what he wanted for them and he told me $500. I told him that I wasn't interested in the Hi-point, and asked what he would take for the USP alone. He told me $300, so I RAN to the ATM and snatched it up. It came with the box, papers, 2 mags, and a mags worth of ammo! Had it been a larger caliber I would still have it.

Edited by dubaholic2
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest MrJohnson38392

Raven 25 and hawes 25 $20 each fomr a guy at work.Left to him by his dad sitting in a box in his attic...still have both