Is Ron Paul's Delegate Strategy Working?

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

For those who still believe Ron Paul has NO chance in winning the nomination, it appears Rep. Paul continues to garner more support as the delegate process is sorted out.

Guest 6.8 AR

If he screws the pooch for beating Obama, you

may be singing a different song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously you have an incredible thing for Paul, as evidenced by the shear volume of threads you start on the subject, but using Rachel Madow as a source is not the bets way to make an argument. ;)

• Like 1
Guest Smitty

Just look up William G. Harding. He was dead last coming into the Republican Nomination in 1920 and after TEN ballot votes by delegates, he won the nomination. It has happened before, so it is not impossible for Ron Paul to do the same despite what the lamestream media propgaganda says.

I'll share a video I found from a Marine that served in Iraq in 2004. He has some strong opinions, so viewer discretion is advised. ArmyVeteran37214 will appreciate this.

Edited by Smitty
Guest bkelm18

There is a huge, huge difference between winning the nomination and winning the election. The chances of Paul winning the nomination are slim to nothing. The chances of Paul winning the election are completely nonexistent. America elected Obama over a very moderate Republican last time.. America is certainly not going to vote for an extreme conservative over Obama this time.

... America elected Obama over a very moderate Republican last time.. America is certainly not going to vote for an extreme conservative over Obama this time.

Yep. And further, until the US goes through some very hard times, perhaps even catastrophic, we'll not see a more conservative president than Mitt elected again.

- OS

Keep in mind that the first report was by MSNBC. They would love to see a big fight at the Republican Convension. I still think the most Paul can hope for is to get some of his ideas in the platform. I agree with him a lot more than Romney , but Paul can't beat Obama. Romney has an outside chance.

Guest 6.8 AR

To any Paulbot, tell me how he could even win

the nomination. Please!

I think you folks wouldn't mind sinking the whole

damned country just for him.

And wasn't it Warren G. Harding?

To any Paulbot, tell me how he could even win

the nomination. Please!

I think you folks wouldn't mind sinking the whole

damned country just for him.

And wasn't it Warren G. Harding?

+1 yep, I'd like to know that too.

Out of all of the candidates who ran for the presidency during this election cycle, Paul was the only candidate I actually liked. Even though I voted for him and I am still a Paul supporter, he stands no chance of winning the Republican nomination.

Do I think he should drop out of the race? No. Paul has some really good ideas that I think people need to hear, and he is not going to keep Romney (who I will be voting for) from getting the nomination.

He should talk to Mitt for a cabinet position or turn the reins over to his son or both. All he's doing now is crapping on the process and his fellow republicans.

I've always said he's out for himself, just as narcissistic as BHO imo.

Guest HvyMtl

I think Ron Paul is going to use his delegates to get a prime time to address the GOP and public at the convention, so he can discuss the direction he thinks the GOP needs to go. I do not think he will try to broker the convention.

I think Ron Paul is going to use his delegates to get a prime time to address the GOP and public at the convention, so he can discuss the direction he thinks the GOP needs to go. I do not think he will try to broker the convention.

if this was to happen it would be GREAT. :rock:

Seems Romney will surely have the delegates by then for first ballot, so he couldn't.

Real question is will RP release his delegates AND encourage all his followers to vote for Romney, whether he officially endorses him or not?

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Best thing he could do is back Romney and give his reins to Rand.

I'm sure the GOP knows exactly which direction Ron Paul wants to take them, it's the public that's not accepting his message.

Also, if he gets speech time at the convention I sure hope he remains clam and not get excited. Seeing him waving his arms around screeching that the sky is falling will really put a dampener on the evening.

ce144b2d.jpg

• Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

Yea, I'll go for that but, BHO will be our dictator by then if we don't vote him out now.

+1 - Very true words