More "This Is For Trayvon" Attacks Happen - Coverup By Media

Guest Gwith40

We have had situations like this on the periphery of the Riverbend Festival the last couple of years. Last year a mob attacked a couple in a vehicle about a block from the festival. I happened to go downtown to see a band play near the festival site while it was going on. It was thug central. I had to park some distance away from the venue and walk back to the car around midnight. When I got to the parking lot, it was very clear to me that I was probably out-gunned by the crowd in the lot. It looked like I had stepped into the ghetto.

I am amazed nobody has been killed during this festival yet. The problem, it seems, is that a lot of young thugs gather around the festival to cause trouble, with no intention of actually going in. In years past the City of Chattanooga has bent over backwards to try and deny that some of these problems exist. I think this has actually fostered some of the trouble we have. This seems to be a common element where thugs roam freely, as in the Virginia case.

I hate to say it but the guy was kinda dumb getting out of the car anyway. Someone throws a rock and breaks a window, don't try to be a hero just turn it into the insurance company... If the crowd rushes you, hit the gas... And when the smoke clears tell the cops you were in fear for your life... Not sure how the DA would look at the situation someone throws a rock at your car.. you get out (escalation) and then you have to unload on some under privileged ghetto youth.. That have been Mentally damaged by their upbringing and are just miss understood... :puke:

Honestly I am not going to pull any punches, when I say things will get worse I mean just down right bad… No, I am not a tin foil hat wearing type. But I have observed things and people around me.. And something does not feel right.. Just a little off center.. You are seeing the tip of the iceberg of the new normal… And to the media, shame on you for covering this up.. If it was a white person beating up some black person it would be front page news…

Keep your faith in God, but keep your powder dry.

Oliver Cromwell

Edited by Hi Point Hooligan

Honestly I am not going to pull any punches, when I say things will get worse I mean just down right bad… No, I am not a tin foil hat wearing type. But I have observed things and people around me.. And something does not feel right..

Keep your faith in God, but keep your powder dry.

Oliver Cromwell

Unfortunately quiet possibly true, Los Angeles...1992? Like many things mob "justice" is just one of those things that will never go away. It breeds itself in ignorance and misplaced loyalty often based on race.

The problem, it seems, is that a lot of young thugs gather around the festival to cause trouble, with no intention of actually going in. In years past the City of Chattanooga has bent over backwards to try and deny that some of these problems exist. I think this has actually fostered some of the trouble we have. This seems to be a common element where thugs roam freely, as in the Virginia case.

Do you mean that denial, mollycoddling and political correctness don't HELP?!?! Oh crap, my mom was right. Spare the rod and spoil the child. Dr. Spock was an idiot!

Besides carrying a good high capacity handgun with spare mags, maybe it might be a good idea to buy a big redneck SUV or 4x4 truck with big mudder tires. I know they drink some gas but they are superior to a little compacts when things have to be moved out of the way or simply run over.

• Like 3

Besides carrying a good high capacity handgun with spare mags, maybe it might be a good idea to buy a big redneck SUV or 4x4 truck with big mudder tires. I know they drink some gas but they are superior to a little compacts when things have to be moved out of the way or simply run over.

Zombie killer?

Well no one said politicians were that smart. They're in it for the votes and that's it. Honestly it seems like most don't care about the area either just as long as they stay in power.

Every city and town I have ever read about has denied they have a gang problem, until it gets out of control. Then they admit they don't have the resources or expertise to deal with it and call in outside agencies. They invented a political word for more votes, "plausible deniability"...

Every city and town I have ever read about has denied they have a gang problem, until it gets out of control. Then they admit they don't have the resources or expertise to deal with it and call in outside agencies. They invented a political word for more votes, "plausible deniability"...

You are correct, I forgot about "plausible deniability." It would be a much better world if they could look even an inch into the future, past their own selfish goals.
Guest adurbin

Yep, this is why I keep a fleet of them.

Guest adurbin

Not to mention its harder for a thug to jump up into a lifted vehicle, their pants sag too far down.

Guest Gwith40

I appreciate what the police do, when they do it right. But, let's face it, if things get bad enough, the police will likely be hard to find. Think back to the LA riots...the police pulled back and let chaos reign. They also would likely be thinking of their own familes and property. I see comments on occasion with people saying let the police handle it...that just strikes me as incredibly naive. The police cannot handle what is going on now, let alone with a riot situation.

One of my best friends works for a department in Florida, not too far from Sanford. It happens to be a touristy town. The same early genesis of denial is happening there as well. A very high crime rate but of course, no gang problem. In fact, in this case, they don't even want Cops to film there, for fear it would harm the image of the city. I got a kick out of that one.

• 2 weeks later...

Delegate warns of 'black youth mobs'

McDonough urges 'no-travel zone' at Inner Harbor

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/breaking/bs-md-mcdonough-race-20120516,0,101275.story

McDonough refused to back down, saying he had heard from police that the crowds involved in several recent incidents were all black. Failing to mention the race of the participants, he said, would be "political correctness on steroids."

Guest Nikator

I used to live in Baltimore. It is overrun with gangs and drugs. Even the "nice" areas are risky. Group attacks in the Harbor are nothing new. The comment that Baltimore's crime rate has fallen is laughable. They are renoun for failing to write up tickets or lowering the charge to less serious crimes to get the stats to read the way they want. The inmates have taken over and the politicians are unwilling to make any real changes. There are more people on food stamps and subsidized rent that don't work, and have no intention on getting a job than there are actual productive taxpayers. Everything stays status-quo and the votes come in ....

Edited by Nikator