Occuturds To Start Up Again May 1st - BE ON ALERT!

You sir, may very well be on to something.

I mean look at it. To be radical you have to campaign and argue to get your word out there, liberals say "oh we can get votes by giving people money and changing some laws to benefit certain people." Edited by gjohnsoniv
Guest adurbin
I mean look at it. To be radical you have to campaign and argue to get your word out there, liberals say "oh we can get votes by giving people money and changing some laws to benefit certain people."

Right on the money.

Guest lostpass

They have every right to protest. But it seems impossible to tell what they are actually protesting for or against. Mostly I guess they are just pissed that they got their masters in english and aren't getting 25 hour a week 200k a year jobs.

To which I say: here's your degree and your spatula. Get busy.

If you're going to school to get a job you need to hit pharmacy or engineering. IF you're going to school just to learn and be educated the masters in humanities is fine. You will learn a lot of interesting things. If you imagine that your sociology degree entitles you to n instant job, well, good luck with that.

Oh, dress for the protest like you would for a job interview. Three piece suit and so forth. Cause all I really see is a bunch of people who are too lazy to travel to a park.

Guest A10thunderbolt

I wanna show up to one of their rallies with a sign that says "Why don't you occupy a smock and a name tag you lazy bastards!"

Caster, they probably can't read.

They can read, they just need pictures......That is why they have trouble understanding the constitution. :)

• Moderators

If you're going to school to get a job you need to hit pharmacy or engineering. .

But if you are doing pharmacy here in TN, be prepared to move. We have five pharmacy schools in this state, there aren't many jobs, we have too many pharmacists.
But if you are doing pharmacy here in TN, be prepared to move. We have five pharmacy schools in this state, there aren't many jobs, we have too many pharmacists.

That surprises me. I know many pharmacists and never heard of one being out of work or having a hard time finding a job at a great salary.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

• Moderators

That surprises me. I know many pharmacists and never heard of one being out of work or having a hard time finding a job at a great salary.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That is the situation has it has been. What I am describing is the state the market is currently transitioning into being. It isn't all the way there yet, but it is quickly getting there. There is a great amount of change going on in the world of pharmacy, even more so in retail pharmacy which has been one of the driving forces for the demand for more pharmacists.