Hot Chick and Full Auto Firearms!!!!! Must See!!!!

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adurbin
You guys are really hardcore if you're paying that much attention to her technique.

You worry me... ;)

My thoughts as well. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she wants lessons on technique, I'm a pretty good teacher. I'll just tell me wife I'm giving classes.

Back to guns now, I think if she was also making some 800-1000 meter shots with a nice bolt action would be even more scary to the sheeple. And she can suppress it and make some 500-600 meter shots, that'd make some people think a little.

I will be honest when I clicked on this thread I really expected a "gotcha" with either a newborn "chicken" under a heat lamp. .or some sort of chicken based sandwich next to a gun. .I think she did alright considering she most likely never fired a full auto b4 in her life (maybe even any gun) before being cast in the propaganda video. .

Yes it is a propaganda video. .although not that I disagree with the message. .or even the visuals. But why is this Alex Jones guy defending this video like its some sort of real attempt to empower women to embrace the idea of utilizing their 2nd Amendment rights. Don't get me wrong I love me some full auto goodness and who can't appreciate the wonder of Gods creation that's squeezing the trigger and holding on for dear life. . .But come on. . surely this Alex Jones guy isnt taking this seriously is he? I hope not. . cause in an election year when we just barely do have "anybody but Obama". . we dont need any more wack jobs speaking for us God loving, gun carrying conservatives. .If the pinko commies are jumping on this. .laugh at them like the idiots they are and go on. .

Now I wouldn't mind someone defending the video because of the awesomeness that it is. .gunified goodness with eye candy. . if someone were attacking ones right to make it or have it lets defend it under the 1st Amendment. . not the 2nd and certainly not under the guise of empowering women. Now I do know some beautiful women that can lay down some lead with the big boys. .but they don't dress like that when they go to the range. . much less change into another outfit just like the first but in a different color when changing weapons. . but God knows we can always wish that they would. . . but they wont and you better not ask cause they just might shoot you. . nice vid though. .

Edited by turkeydad
Guest Lester Weevils

Bullet belt-- perfect stylish fashion accessory. Of course if I had a hip-slung bullet belt it might not stay in place wedged between no hips and an old man's belly. Anyway might require 1000 rounds to circumnavigate my girth. :)