More about Sharpton and Zimmerman

Guest 6.8 AR

Sharpton doesn't want anything, except power and money. He is a "useful idiot" to the cause of liberal,

communist dogma. He doesn't really want violence unless he can funnel that violence to fill his pockets,

and to further enslave his own race. That's all that fool lives for.

Guest 6.8 AR

I didn't bother to read the Yahoo piece, at first, but it is just his exit strategy. He has nothing left to gain

from the Forida escapade. Jackson will likely just wither away from the area. He has to go extort a bank

or something. Funds have to be getting tight for him.

Guest profgunner

I didn't bother to read the Yahoo piece, at first, but it is just his exit strategy. He has nothing left to gain

from the Forida escapade. Jackson will likely just wither away from the area. He has to go extort a bank

or something. Funds have to be getting tight for him.

Sharpton and Jackson are opportunistic hucksters who like nothing better than to whip their constituency into an emotional frenzy. And when they succeed, and the rioting begins, they play the race card.
Guest cardcutter

These two, Jackson and Sharpton , are who I refer to as the hate for hire guys. There is no end to the hate and discontent they will stir up as long as there is a dollar in it for them.

Guest 6.8 AR

About par for the course for the dear reverend(at what, I don't know). All that NAN stuff will be swept

under the rug, eventually. I can see him having someone kidnapping the Peabody ducks next time he

is in the "Ford" screwed town.

Guest Oaklands

To say I despise these 2 guys would be a HUGE understatement. Where were they when the poor white guy minding his own business, in Baltimore, was beaten and stripped of his belongings and clothes? Don't think I remember them being there. Oh that's right, it was black people picking on 1 white man.

I don't mean to make this sound racial. If it had been the other way around in Baltimore, it would have been just as wrong. However, Sharpton and Jackson should present themselves in areas, such as Baltimore to let these people know they are not making a positive statement, and that a "Hate Crime" is a hate crime, no matter how you look at it.

The Trayvon Martin case is going to play itself out in a court of law to see if the shooting was justified or not. Sharpton and Jackson are just opportunistic **sholes looking to get free press and money in their pockets. I can't think of one positive thing either of them have done and won't waste my time googling it.

I like how Sharpton was outraged when TM sussepnsion from school for drugs was reported. He was irate that someone would try to call into question TM's character without knowing the facts. :eek:

But TM is the victim, there can't be any reason why he would be wrong.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bkelm18

Yep. I think Zimmerman's defense team, even if they're halfway competent (and from the looks of it they are), is going to have a field day with this trial.

I posted this on Facebook so all the hoodie-wearing idiots could read it.

You have hoodie wearing idiots on your Facebook? What? :confused:

I joke, I know I have some who support Martin in the case.

Edited by gjohnsoniv

You have hoodie wearing idiots on your Facebook? What? :confused:

I joke, I know I have some who support Martin in the case.

Can't work in my business without bumping into a buttload of Libtards. We have some good fights... granola crunchers vs. gun totin' rednecks :pleased:

"Granola Body Armor" "Protect yourself from those evil black rifle Glocks." It's environmentally safe and EDIBLE!

I've been looking at all the Micheal Ramirez political cartoons. I'm really tempted to post some of those on Fb.

Edited by gjohnsoniv

"Granola Body Armor" "Protect yourself from those evil black rifle Glocks." It's environmentally safe and EDIBLE!

I've been looking at all the Micheal Ramirez political cartoons. I'm really tempted to post some of those on Fb.

Knock yourself out, I do all the time. The libby's hate it. Cut's your friends list down to a manageable size too.