3 Gun - Music City Tactical Shooters

You are more than welcome to ask me in person on any concern you may have that pretains to you shooting a match as a guest. I have the final say so on all club matters, assets, liabilities, shooting schedule, and who is allowed to shoot the matches.

Hognut has final say on who can/can't shoot at Dickson? Wow, hope I am still welcome to whip your ass again. :rofl:

Guest wickedwanda

The club has had many homes over the years. The club was originally formed officially in October 2001 according to club charter on file with the Secretary of the State. I did not start the club is a correct statement. Robert has been a long time member with the club in the past and the future. He is a valuable member of the shooting community and the area clubs as well as Chip. He and Chip did vote in favor of the change. I have worked for the range over 5 years week in and week out. It is a lot to do and i believe a lot of people do not realize that a club going from an average of 11 people at a match to 50-60 plus at a match is hard work thus needing dedicated people working them for setup, tear down, match designs, promotions with new shooters, etc. For the last 4 years, I honestly do not believe ANYONE worked harder for the club on or off the range. I missed many matches in the past cleaning up the range taking a 4 shooting bay facility to a 7 shooting bay facility while others shot matches. It was not handed to me, I earned it with my sweat.

No big deal taken, you are stating the facts. Another fact, you cost me a few grand because my daughter seen you Zombie rifle. She wants one now and I cannot say no.

I did not mean anything bad by it. I don't know when it was offically put in the books. I just know how long I have known of it. Like I said, that is where I teethed my my shooting teeth. It has been around for a long time. I understand about all the hard work. Not saying any thing bad about that.

Now, you get that girl a Zombie Rifle. :tough: