Osaka in Collierville- No longer posted (well sort of)

I made a post some time ago about writing a letter to the management at the Osaka regarding them being posted. Well some time went by and every time I drove past I saw the sign still up. The wife did not like it one bit that I refused to go in there since the did not respond to my letter. Eventually though I caved and decided to disarm and go in for takeout. Upon getting a close up look at the sign they had removed the "slash circle" from around the gun and also removed the "NO" from the "NO GUNS ALLOWED" phrase leaving "GUNS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES". I assume they did this to show support for the gun toting folks but still it made me upset (not at them) to know that I had been bypassing them for so long when they probably weren't posted! :up:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kcb37

A reply is a nice curtosey, but none the less at least they did change their view on the matter.

Their is only so much we can do, as it is up to the owner.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.