So today I ordered myself a manly man's gun

This gun is molded for people who are right handed that is the reason it is left handed bolt. Does feel nice in the hands though. Not sure about manly though :surrender:

Have you held one? If so was it at a local shop?

I called around to every shop I could find and none of them had one and 1/2 hadn't heard of it.

Dolomite

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He always had a knack for odd stuff..at some stuff i just shake my head and walk away....

.He put me a. 45 ACP Boltaction rifle together that i absolutly just love...

THAT really is a sweet shooter.

'Course this 6S* thang will be too I'm sure.

*Super Silent Single Shot Southpaw Slayer

Edited by OhShoot

I picked it up today. Cleaned it and fired a few rounds to make sure it was working then tore it down for a trigger job. It is a much nicer trigger now. Before there was about 1/2" of travel after firing but now there is very little. I still need to work on the pretravel but as it stands right now there is about 3/16" of trigger travel.

After that I took it out and did a rough zero and I must say I am really impressed with the accuracy of this gun. It functions great and is relatively lightweight. Believe it or not but it is light, it comes in a 2 pounds 6 ounces.

The particualr model I bought is stainless with a fluted barrel. It also came with a laminate stock as well as fiber optic sights. And although it is a single shot that must be cocked before firing it is very easy to use and as I said before accurate, at least tentatively.

In the next couple of weeks it will be wearing a 4"-4.5" barrel that is threaded for my suppressor. It will make for a very handy as well as very quiet package. I also plan in making a picatinny rail for it because the factory rail is for use with 3/8" rimfire mounts. After making the mount it will likely wear a red dot or maybe I will put the fiber optic sights back on.

Dolomite