Guest nraforlife

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

Only if he found a way to enact a Firearm-Inflicted Bereavement Tax on florists.

The Death Tax your family had to pay on your life insurance would not cover it.

Don't get me started...I'm subscribing to the new school of thought that our next vote on any state or national level ought to be Anti-Incumbent, no matter what!

Anti-Incumbent

Blanket actions like this are not always what is best, probably rarely what is best.

Reseach who your reps are and what they do and how they vote. If you like what you find then why wouldn't you vote the guy back in office?

If they suck then throw the bums out.

Naifeh is a skunk first class in my book, but evidently the people in his district like him.

Guest Bronker

I shouldn't have made such a blanket statement, and let it hang out there. To be exact, one of the best Pro-2A advocates we have out there is the Senator from my district, Sen. Doug Jackson. You probably know who he is. The NRA certainly does.

I am very meticulous about who I vote for. A blanket "Anti-Incumbent" policy is not always appropriate. At the state level anyway.

How's "Selectively Anti-Incumbent"?:up:

Guest nraforlife

It would be interesting to see the % turnout in Naifehs district

Edited by nraforlife

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.