Westmoreland, Tn Gunshow 4/28-29

Has anyone been to this show before, is it any good? It would be 1.5 hr drive for me one way, I don't know if it is worth the drive.

I have a revolver SW 66 to sale/trade. I would be looking for individuals with money or handguns to trade.Does it have a good turn-out?

I'll agree with Greg, W'moreland is a small town, so I don't know what to expect either due to that. I plan to be there

as well, out of curisoity, if nothing else to see how it goes.

I did get a card in the mail with the dates, etc. Not sure how they got my address & full name ( HCP ? ), so the date

should be legit. If I was driving 1.5 hrs from Morristown, probably wouldn't take a chance on it. Shot in the dark.

Guy by the name of Donnie Daniels is promoting it, not familiar with that name. $5 admission.

That area's my old stomping ground, might as well have a look.

I'll be there. I'll be the guy with a snub nose SW Model 66. Trying to sale/trade. Stop me and take a look, you might want to add it to your collection.

I will call promoter to insure show is on for this weekend. A 1.5 hr drive to get there.

I talked to gunshow promoter and show is Saturday/Sunday as scheduled. Over 200 tables and all guns,knives, accesories and no flea market stuff.

See you there Saturday morning early.

Edited by lshel

Just got back from the show. Overall, good show, better than I expected. Good location, room between the isles to walk.

Saw a few empty tables, not many. Some beef jerky, etc, not excessive.

Didn't find anything to take home with me. Roughly the size of Goodmans show, maybe a bit less.

Lots of fans going. kept it cool, at least while I was there. Restrooms...ok. Didn't visit the concessions.

Nice size show, clean restrooms. I stayed to 1:00 pm, did not buy nor sale any guns. I almost bought a new tumbler, but convinced myself that my 20 year old one still does a good job.Nice pleasant drive.

Edited by lshel

Nice size show, clean restrooms. I stayed to 1:00 pm, did not buy nor sale any guns. I almost bought a new tumbler, but convinced myself that my 20 year old one still does a good job.Nice pleasant drive.

Glad you enjoyed the trip & show. Know what you mean about the tumbler. I'd love to have one

to use with stainless media. Just can't justify doing it right now. Just bought a Frankford Arsenal

vibrating tumble not long ago. It'll probably outlast me. LOL