Start over.Ammo buyer in Chattanooga

Guest canebreaker

Guest canebreaker

Someone screwed up last thread. Check it out if you like.

I checked armslist, Someone had 6 cases of Federal 40 sw ammo in chattanooga for $10 per box. I was wanting 2 cases. $200. until next weekend when I'll be in town. I was willing to buy you something from natchezss for the trade, or just the cash.

But he sold it all.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canebreaker

I wanted this find. I didn't want someone buying it out from under me, if I had posted it that way.

But to late, Thanks eastern brothers.

Guest Revelator

Wierd #### going on on TGO tonight. I clicked on another thread and got redirected to some Nazi banker website. Must be that hijacking David was talking about.

Guest Revelator

It now appears that the only threads not redirecting me are this one and the other one started by this douche (or a machine more likely). Not a coincidence.

Guest canebreaker

Wierd #### going on on TGO tonight. I clicked on another thread and got redirected to some Nazi banker website. Must be that hijacking David was talking about.

That's what I was talking about in the first post here.

I had to close out and start again.

Guest canebreaker

Maybe if I rewrite it you can get it this time, Since it's sold out and I don't get any of it. No replies from Chat town members, that I've seen.

I found 6 cases of Federal 40 sw ammo for $10. per box, $200. per case. On armslist.com , from someone in Chattanooga. chatt at gov at that.

I sent him an email about buying it. He wanted cash sales. I didn't want someone to buy this deal out from under me, that is why I posted as I did.

I'll be in the chatt town area next week, so the buyer wouldn't have to front the money for very long. I'd give him something for his time with my ammo.

But no replies from anyone from chat town. This deal went down the drain.

Edited by canebreaker