Does your girlfriend/wife know the combo to your safe?

Guest cardcutter

Ill give you a good reason to not give it, unless your relationship is solid. A distant relative of mine broke up with his wife and started seeing his friends wife (They also broke up). Well, yesterday while his new girlfriends ex-husband was at work, my relative and his new girlfriend went to her ex-husbands house, opened the safe (She had the combination) and they stole all of his guns, and his new car (He had taken his truck to work), and his furniture. Yes, this relative of mine is a POS. He is currently on the run with three warrants. Theft of the guns (He is also a convicted felon), stolen car (which they have recovered) and a blue warrant (No bond). She is wanted under the same warrants. Stealing a mans car and furniture, thats one thing....but stealing his guns is another thing altogether.

That begs a question.

can the combination be changed and how hard is it to do so?

Guest Lester Weevils

I don't mind wife getting in the safe or elsewhere but there is the folk wisdom that hubby's stuff is "ours" but wife's stuff is "hers". :)

If a guy didn't like wife digging thru some of "his" stuff it wouldn't be unprecedented even if the relationship is good and there are no trust issues. Just sayin, even if wife doesn't have any "evil secrets" I bet I could make her mad if I had the habit of routinely digging thru some of her chest drawers or closet items. Not that I'd have any desire to do so, but maybe you could annoy many women by digging thru "her" stuff? If that is the case, then it wouldn't be real crazy if a guy had some things he wished wife would keep her mitts off, even if he isn't hiding "run away to mexico" money or whatever.

Yes and if she forget it, it is locked up nice and safe at the bank as well. My mom also knows it.

She has her own combination. Being your basic libtard, she never opens it, even to play with her AR.

Is that the AR you brought her for some spiecal event, (Christmas) that when she found it you said Merry Christmas and you take it to the range to keep it in good working order for her?

I don't mind wife getting in the safe or elsewhere but there is the folk wisdom that hubby's stuff is "ours" but wife's stuff is "hers". :)

If a guy didn't like wife digging thru some of "his" stuff it wouldn't be unprecedented even if the relationship is good and there are no trust issues. Just sayin, even if wife doesn't have any "evil secrets" I bet I could make her mad if I had the habit of routinely digging thru some of her chest drawers or closet items. Not that I'd have any desire to do so, but maybe you could annoy many women by digging thru "her" stuff? If that is the case, then it wouldn't be real crazy if a guy had some things he wished wife would keep her mitts off, even if he isn't hiding "run away to mexico" money or whatever.

My wife has a locked steamer trunk, that I have never seen the contents in 24 years of marriage. I am Just fine with that. Probably is where she keeps the old BF.