Why I am moving to Tennessee and not back home. (News)

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

I am from Baltimore, when I was growing up nearly everyone I know Hunted and owned guns. We had a show every single weekend at Greenbelt Armory, one of the largest in the country. Then the Lib's took over in the early 80's. Today, the Baltimore City Council and Mayor have chosen to ignore the SCOTUS decisions on the 2A and have created their own Gun Laws, NRA says Maryland, NJ and NY are the three worst states in the country for Gun Owners. In Baltimore, it can take you up to six months to purchase a gun. On top of that, last year Baltimore became a sanctuary city and the Council voted to give free tuition to illegals to all Colleges and Universities within the Limits of Baltimore and the State followed suit. Baltimore is a beautiful city, we have the National Aquarium, The U.S.S. Constellation, the U.S.S. Torsk (WWII Sub - Galloping Ghost of the Japanese Coast), our cities history and landmarks go back to the early 1600's. But with the Illegals, the Liberals running the City and the animals roaming the streets of even the most posh neighborhoods, it is unlivable. This video shows what goes on there on a regular basis. It has happened 4 times this week alone. It's all over the news. So rather than move back home, which my wife left open as an option, I (As mentioned in another post) will be moving soon to somewhere near Chattanooga. One, I love it there, Tennessee in general and two, I had to pick my retirement home and thats it, last place I will ever live. Check out this video and see what the people of Baltimore are like, and yes, in the city its the majority.

http://youtu.be/YwoEh-ZwlCI

Welcome, Tanker. I can understand your happiness in not returning to such filth and depravity.

I really want to comment on the video, but cautionary good sense prevents it.

Nothing I could say would make any difference and probably label me as a hotheaded, hate-crime thinking bigot.

• Like 1
Guest TankerHC

welcome to the chattanooga area. when u get here drop by and see me. i live about 20 miles north of the city.

I will definitely do that, maybe sooner as I am up there pretty often. My wife's family lives in Dayton, has lived there since before it was Smith's Crossing. Do you live up there around Ootewah?

Edited by TankerHC

My nephew was an undercover detective in Ballimer, his partner got shot in the face, he was lucky to get out unscratched. He left too. Funny how some of the most historic cities in the east, (Philly is another one) have become festering cesspools. I left Connecticut because of the liberal foolery 17 years ago. Welcome to TN!

Guest Gwith40

Welcome to TN. You will adjust. lol. Subsonic mentioned Philadelphia. My father spent a lot of his childhood and teen-age years in Philadelphia. Every time he heard someone call it "the city of brotherly love" he laughed his ass off. He told me it was bad when he was a young man, which was a long time ago. I can imagine what it is like now. Even when he was a young man, you didn't go strolling out of your neighborhood at night, or some gang might kill you. When he lived there, his neighborhood was probably considered lower middle class...I recently googled his old address and wow...I wouldn't drive through there without an M-60 mounted on my car.

Wow. Nothing can be said that most are not already thinking. I'm originally from the Peoples Republic of Illinois, got stationed here a few years back and will stay here as soon as I ETS. Love it here, welcome.

Guest Gwith40

I guess I just don't understand the mindset of some of the places mentioned. How do people live like that? I guess it is years of being in it.

I will definitely do that, maybe sooner as I am up there pretty often. My wife's family lives in Dayton, has lived there since before it was Smith's Crossing. Do you live up there around Ootewah?
i live in Soddy-Daisy
Guest Mad4rcn

Lived here all my life,you couldn't drag me from here. My son is living on post at Fort Polk,just reenlisted and is moving to Fort Campbell. Very excited to be back in TN. A four hour drive home is way better than the twelve he has now.