2nd Degree Murder, this is what it looks like in TN

Guest PapaB

This is what a weak justice system looks like. How does actively stalking someone, then killing them, not result in 1st degree murder? The stalking was documented, restraining orders were issued and he brought the gun with him. Like Worried man said, this is a legal system, not a justice system. Justice in the courts isn't just blind, it's also muzzled, handcuffed and locked in the courthouse basement.

My wife and I have met and spoken with Nikki on multiple occasions. She's a sweet young lady that's been through too much. We're sorry justice wasn't better served for her.

Edited by PapaB
Guest profgunner

"Wise left a message on his MySpace blog the day before the shooting that said "Forever unforgiven, I know who you are, run. You're going to see my bad side. It's going to be extremely painful. I'll be on the hunt, predator and prey. You're forever unforgiven."

Police guess the blog was connected to the shooting, but it was unclear who Wise was talking about in his message."

Not premeditated?

Police either arent real smart anymore or they are just that lazy and corrupt. I gave up on lawyers and judges a long time ago.

Nothing to do with it. The jury are the ones to blame; and the prosecution, that must have made room for doubt in their presentation.

There are other women that he was stalking as well. Wise should have gotten the death penalty. He is a cunning killer who has spent the past several years in prison trying to present himself as crazy. That got him 2nd degree instead of 1st degree murder. Now, he will spend the nexrt 5-6 years trying to present the image of the perfect prisoner so he can get out on parole for good behaviour.

This man should never see another day of freedom!

• Like 1