This happened at our ball park...

Guest Broomhead

Guest Broomhead

This unfortunately happened at the ball park that my daughter plays at. We weren't there that night though. We were there for the news crew last night. Before you even start the video, that's me and my youngest Hopie, I'm in the chair she's standing in front of me, you can see my wife's face just before the play button in the center, just passed my head. My oldest is the girl batting in the purple tie-dyed shirt.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/17380097/softball-coach-suspened-after-alleged-gun-incident

The guy in question is a hot head and a total idiot. He should never be allowed to coach softball, or any sport for that matter, where kids are involved.

Edited by Broomhead
Guest Broomhead

Several friends that witnessed it said that he had it on him and pulled his shirt up showing it as a threat. They said he ran and put it in the car before the cops got there. There's always more to the story than what is reported, unfortunately.

I guess the guy in the Boston cap filled his diaper when he found out there was an EVIL GUN in the park! You would think the guy had fired off a few rounds the way this was reported.

That reporter should go do a report from any Wally World about all of the guns that are there and especially those noob HCP holders doing their Wally Walk!

• Like 1

I would have to believe he mentioned the gun, how else would they know he had one?

Plus the director saying "we have little kids here this is no place for guns" is just bull####. They kind of rhetoric just makes me sick

EDIT:post #4 makes much more sense, now. if he brandished a gun, during an argument, then he should be fined, and lose his permit.

Edited by Lumber_Jack
Plus the director saying "we have little kids here this is no place for guns" is just bull####. They kind of rhetoric just makes me sick

This was the same reasoning behind Williamson County banning guns in parks when they were given the opportunity to opt out. I love to point out to people like this that they should consider who might be legally carrying a weapon when they go to McDonalds, or the grocery store, or church, or anywhere there's children. It blows their mind.

Guest bkelm18

Several friends that witnessed it said that he had it on him and pulled his shirt up showing it as a threat. They said he ran and put it in the car before the cops got there. There's always more to the story than what is reported, unfortunately.

Gotcha. The story was pretty unclear.

Guest mikedwood

Gotcha. The story was pretty unclear.

Glad it wasn't just me. I was doubting my sanity,

gun no gun clip in the car on him kids no guns guns no no bad cant have that kids guns

If he did show his gun off during an argument that is BEYOND stupid!

If he didn't and someone that knew he carries but, was mad at him at the moment told on him that is not nice to blow it out of proportion.

Guest Broomhead
If he didn't and someone that knew he carries but, was mad at him at the moment told on him that is not nice to blow it out of proportion.

I'm 90% sure that this isn't the case though. Of the people I talked to, the stories were the same and they had no reason to lie.