Witnessed the infamous "kill shot" last night

Last night the my wife and I went to Range USA for date night to do some shooting and eat. If any of you have seen the movie Date Night I am referencing the part where Steve Carrell screams "Oh Kill Shot!" when the bad guy turns the gun sideways at him. This place has glass in between the restaraunt and range so you can watch while you eat. This gentleman and his wife/girlfriend were shooting non stop rapid fire at first so they caught our attention. After they shot about two boxes of ammo he backed the target allllll the way back to 25 yds and shot a magazine or two. Nothing wrong with that I guess but just seemed funny for some reason since they were shooting sub compacts. I looked at my wife and said "I bet he pulls a kill shot next". I lgot up to go sign up for a training class and when I came back in she was red in the face from laughing. Sure enough he was teaching his grilfriend the "kill shot"! I think I even saw him pump the gun forwards a few times when firing. It ended the trip on a very funny note!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is... that's the grip used by some of our Marine MP units. I know, because my son is one, and has to use it.

Difference is the Marines train with it and know how to use it (and have some reason for using it). Its not something they picked up from TV...

Difference is the Marines train with it and know how to use it (and have some reason for using it). Its not something they picked up from TV...

True. My son says they use it when carrying a shield. They're not concerned about doing a reload at that point. Apparently, it's easier to see when the gun is empty that way, drop it, and grab a secondary.