Mitt Romney and the 2nd Amendment

Guest profgunner

....I agree with you, Mac. Probably won't happen.

Irony is, the worse things get, the more the Dem's voting base automatically swells -- since their policies cause things to get worse but also make more folks more dependent on their policies to get by, who then have vested interest in keeping those polices going.

A real vicious circle of self-perpetuating failure.

- OS

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

And you know what happens when the balloon is too tight.

Actually that will work against the dependent class being for the Dems after a point. I'm just hoping the point

is sometime before everyone is finally hoodwinked into oblivion. Ya know? When the money runs out.

And you know what happens when the balloon is too tight.

Actually that will work against the dependent class being for the Dems after a point. I'm just hoping the point

is sometime before everyone is finally hoodwinked into oblivion. Ya know? When the money runs out.

Well, the money really has run out. We're only kicking along on the financial faith of the countries in the world who are equally or worse off, which is most of them. I've come to understand that it really is possible for the whole world to go broke. I'd wager that clean water will eventually become a fungible world asset.

- OS

The only problem left with Romney is, if he tries to reach over too much, like McCain did, and not attack Obama

on the core problems, he will sink himself. Liberal Republicans tend to do that. Romney needs to be the real attack

dog and stay consistent. He can overcome Romney care. It's the economy that he needs to stay on top of, and

can the political correctness. This is politics, not a time to feel good.

A true conservative could win today hands down.

I do have to agree with this. . we havent had a nominee since Reagan that really motivated the conservative base . .someone who says and does what his heart says is right despite what the political advisers are whispering in his ear. . I'm afraid thats whats going to happen again. . Romney's just barely "anybody but Obama". . and I think your average red state "Joe or Jane" as the gender may be. . that doesn't doesnt follow politics or current events very closely wont even come out. . cause to their eyes it wont matter. .cause they think they are gonna get pwned either way

I'd wager that clean water will eventually become a fungible world asset.

- OS

Water already is. If you don't think so, look at the dust up right here in the states between Alabama, Georgia and Florida over the Chattahoochee River a couple of years ago.

If we don't get behind Romney and the Republican Candidates in the House and Senate, it will be a disaster waiting to happen in next 4 years. If Obama gets a chance to sway the balance of the Supreme Court, I can just about guarantee you that there will be a challenge to the 2nd Amendment by someone like Bloomberg or another of the Big City Mayors.

Edited by Moped
  • 2 weeks later...

I do have to agree with this. . we havent had a nominee since Reagan that really motivated the conservative base . .someone who says and does what his heart says is right despite what the political advisers are whispering in his ear. . I'm afraid thats whats going to happen again. . Romney's just barely "anybody but Obama". . and I think your average red state "Joe or Jane" as the gender may be. . that doesn't doesnt follow politics or current events very closely wont even come out. . cause to their eyes it wont matter. .cause they think they are gonna get pwned either way

I hate to agree with you but must. What we need is a President that understands that the position is about service to the American people not POWER!!!!! We haven't had a President in office that understands this since Reagan. I was a fan of daddy Bush, but he diddnt lead in the best interest of the people. If we can limit the amount of money spread around Washington and remind the politians why they are actually there, w might have a chance to get this country back on track. Rant off........

Guest 6.8 AR

Careful now. I was predicting a potential path Romney could take. I apologize for not looking my post over at the time.

I meant to say"reaching across the aisle" instead of "over". Please don't misunderstand me. I'm solidly backing Mitt

Romney, and yes, who wouldn't have some reservations?

Kieffer, that's a good link. Thanks. Especially the endorsement from Judge Bork. He should have been a Supreme

Court Justice. If he endorsed him, I'm happy. I read that explanation about his 2nd Amendment issues. That's been

spun to Hell, hasn't it?

Careful now. I was predicting a potential path Romney could take. I apologize for not looking my post over at the time.

I meant to say"reaching across the aisle" instead of "over". Please don't misunderstand me. I'm solidly backing Mitt

Romney, and yes, who wouldn't have some reservations?

Kieffer, that's a good link. Thanks. Especially the endorsement from Judge Bork. He should have been a Supreme

Court Justice. If he endorsed him, I'm happy. I read that explanation about his 2nd Amendment issues. That's been

spun to Hell, hasn't it?

Everything the republicans have said is spun, turned into lies and beat to death by the left until the average person doesn't hear any different. I wish the republicans and of course now, Romney, would grab a camera and defend what they've said and point these lies out, get it on youtube! Might even get a Paulbot to listen.

That reminds me of Col. Allen West, I'd love to see him as Mitts VP choice. It time to expose these radicals and call a spade and spade.