Trying to decide

Guest Carbon76

Guest Carbon76

Hello all

I am trying to decide between 3 guns which will be my EDC.

Glock 19

CZ 75 P07

Sig SP2022

I have handled the 19 and the P07, I am leaning toward the 19 but I would appreciate input from more experienced members.

I wish I could get all 3 but funds don't allow for it.

Guest bkelm18

The Sig is an outstanding value for the price. Has excellent ergonomics, one of the best DA/SA triggers I've felt, and it's just an all-around good gun. The only downside to it is the cost of new magazines.

All 3 are quite good. I prefer the cz of those, and that is 100% the grip feel and balance combined with the ability to easily replace the trigger with a SAO. I like the glock the least, also 100% a result of the balance/feel/trigger preferences. The next guy will say the opposite, because its all preference at this point when discussing quality firearms.

Oh, and the glock trigger comment is not 100% since a cocked & locked cz has the same (SA) pull every shot. DA is a choice on that gun, not a requirement.

Edited by Jonnin
Guest 6.8 AR

Whichever one you feel most comfortable handling. Take time and play with the three of them.

Each one is an extension of your ability. Choose what fits best.

It's all good :D

Of the three pistols’ you’ve indicated my preference would be toward the G-19 due to its proven performance history and availability of aftermarket items. You can either go with a used Gen 2 or Gen 3 model or the more ergonomic Gen 4 model which would also be my preference. With the G-19 you have an excellent sight radius and a reduced height grip that is still hand sized which doesn’t require extensions. It is light weight, but still comfortable to shoot with +p or +p+ ammunition and also very comfortable to carry. Overall for the money invested I consider it an excellent pistol for a shooter to purchase.

• Like 1

For my money and past experience it would be the CZ. I never had a P-07 but I have a P-06 and a 75D PCR. They have been GREAT guns. I have just sold my SP 2022 because after getting the 2 CZ's it was staying in the safe.

Owned 1 Glock and they are just not for me.

The Sig is an outstanding value for the price. Has excellent ergonomics, one of the best DA/SA triggers I've felt, and it's just an all-around good gun. The only downside to it is the cost of new magazines.

Exactly what i was going to say! Honestly you can't go wrong with any of those 3. The Glock may be the easiset to "wear" day to day.

Guest Big-A

All 3 great guns i have a 19 and 26. Carry the 26 and shoot it almost as well as the 19.I think you should consider the S&W M&P in the mix as well

Couldn't have made a wrong choice from those three guns. For allaround use, I would, and do have, the G19. That being said, I've shot the CZ in several forms, and have A CZ75 now and love it. Also have the Sig2009, the 2022 predecessor, and it's a fantastically easy gun to carry and shoot, but it is a little on the large side.