Went to the Woodbury range last Saturday.

Guest hawkeye10

Guest hawkeye10

I was a perfect day the wind was calm and the temp was just right. I talked with Grady the owner and they are building a skeet range to the left of the rifle range. I think they are going to have club house for it to. They also put in a tactical range between the rifle range and the pistol range. It's down in that hollar. I guess tactical is the right word. Grady says it is for those who want to blast away a lot of ammo. That way it won't tear up the backer boards on the rifle range. I tell you what guys this is going to be a nice place. I like it already. Don

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hawkeye10

Do they allow full auto??

Next time I am up there I will ask. I think you should ask before shooting a full auto. I will get back to you as soon as I can Don

Guest drwright6

It's the only nice place I have found to shoot. I'm glad it's growing instead of closing down !! Sounds like I'm going to need more ammo :cool:

I was a perfect day the wind was calm and the temp was just right. I talked with Grady the owner and they are building a skeet range to the left of the rifle range. I think they are going to have club house for it to. They also put in a tactical range between the rifle range and the pistol range. It's down in that hollar. I guess tactical is the right word. Grady says it is for those who want to blast away a lot of ammo. That way it won't tear up the backer boards on the rifle range. I tell you what guys this is going to be a nice place. I like it already. Don

Don, I was there from 0930 till 1430 today. Didn't see you there. When did you drop by?

I was told today that it was going to be a trap field, but I guess it could be both. I'm glad to see the "Assault Weapon's Pit" there. Maybe the spray and pray crowd will be happy there!

As I was leaving, I ran into some guys from the 'Boro on the pistol range. It was a great day to be out at the range. Got in some good load development shooting today for the .223 and 7-30 Waters Contender as well as the 45-70 Buffalo Classic.

Edit

I just read the title of the thread. You must have been there on Saturday and just posted today.

Edited by Westwindmike
Guest hawkeye10

Don, I was there from 0930 till 1430 today. Didn't see you there. When did you drop by?

I was told today that it was going to be a trap field, but I guess it could be both. I'm glad to see the "Assault Weapon's Pit" there. Maybe the spray and pray crowd will be happy there!

As I was leaving, I ran into some guys from the 'Boro on the pistol range. It was a great day to be out at the range. Got in some good load development shooting today for the .223 and 7-30 Waters Contender as well as the 45-70 Buffalo Classic.

Edit

I just read the title of the thread. You must have been there on Saturday and just posted today.

Mike it may be trap I don't know. All I know is you can shoot shotguns there. Hey I am going up Friday maybe you can make it? Don