New GLOCK Gen4 Color - FDE

leftyk82

The same sourse(police distributor outside Atlanta)that told me a month or two ago that Glock would be making a run of colored frames told my cousin that another wholesale vendor would be getting another color around September. Apparently the FDE isn't loved by everyone is why this was brought up. My cousin took me there when I was visiting a while back, this vendor still had a couple new OD Glocks but he wouldn't transfer.

Who wants to bet the new color will be a tan?

Edited by Patton
Guest twpayne75

I don't get it.

My dealer was selling OD Glocks for $50 less than black ones before they discontinued them. He couldn't give them away.

Then Glock finally decides to discontinue them...........everybody wants one. Even seen them sell used for a $100 over what they were new.

Now everyone is excited about the FDE. I have not seen one in person. But in pictures, unless they are labeled, I can't tell the FDE from the OD.

I think they are neat looking. I just think the colored frame would get old. Think I will stick with black.

Guest thejoshdavis

I own a OD G22 and went to see the FDE colors at Outpost last week. You can tell the difference. The FDE is more "doo doo brown" then the military OD coloring of the other.

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.