Hollywood liberal b.s.

Just saw Untraceable, in the first 10 minutes they were looking for a computer hacker, & after running a quick check on a suspect it showed that he owned “3 handguns & 2 assault rifles†– well that’s your guy they exclaim before ordering in the locals to “Knock down a door for them†WTF!!!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who owns 3 handguns and 2 assault rifles is obviously mentally unbalanced.

He needs about 4 more handguns and several rifles. And they didnt even mention a shotgun. What's wrong with this guy???

For those paying attention, gun ownership is rapidly approaching cigarette smoking for socially unacceptable. So just like you see smokers congregating outside, you see gun owners congregating in places like TGO.

Guest dotsun

For those paying attention, gun ownership is rapidly approaching cigarette smoking for socially unacceptable. So just like you see smokers congregating outside, you see gun owners congregating in places like TGO.

Exactly. I would add that the effort to stigmatize gun owners has been going on longer than the war on smokers. The difference is that gun owners are more plentiful and better organized than smokers and there's that pesky 2nd amendment that gets in the PC crowd's way.

..For those paying attention, gun ownership is rapidly approaching cigarette smoking for socially unacceptable. So just like you see smokers congregating outside, you see gun owners congregating in places like TGO.

I think you're right. But even at that, in many movies the good guy still smokes (though not nearly as often as in the past), but they almost always have a gun (unless they're some kind of ******* superhero or something).

Guest canynracer
Two clues:

Look its the dreaded 88 Magnum "It shoots through schools"

Thread is now hijacked into Name that Flick !

Sorry

Well the pictures were Wargames, and Hackers...the 88 magnum that "shoots through schools" was Johnny Dangerously

Danny Vermin: I got something to stop him.

Dutch: They made it for him special. It's an eighty-eight Magnum.

Danny Vermin: It shoots through schools.

dv.jpg

You shouldnt test me Rightwinger....my mother tested me once...........ONCE

:P

Well the pictures were Wargames, and Hackers...the 88 magnum that "shoots through schools" was Johnny Dangerously

Danny Vermin: I got something to stop him.

Dutch: They made it for him special. It's an eighty-eight Magnum.

Danny Vermin: It shoots through schools.

dv.jpg

You shouldnt test me Rightwinger....my mother tested me once...........ONCE

:cool:

And that is why he rode the "special" bus.........

I Keed, I Keed.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeee4yksfdw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeee4yksfdw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Guest killemducks

TV is rampat w/ anti-gun blurbs and negative connotations of gun ownership.

Speaking of hollywood screw up's check this out from the Kahr website....OUCH!!

15min_image5.jpg

...and it looks like in addition to flubbin' up his thumb, he's going to shoot the lady, or the cop guy.....

Edited by killemducks
Guest dotsun
All this movie/tv talk wants to make me invest in a Glock 7. I wonder if they make an MTAC for that.........

Is that the one that costs more than you make in a month?