Don't think this is how the "stand your ground law" works

Guest peacexxl

I would not be suprised if Zero proclaimed Martial Law right before the November election.

Say Zimmerman is indicted Tuesday. Say his trial comes to a head and he is found not guilty or charges dropped near the end of October. Riots ensue. The Big O proclaims elections can't happen on account of this.

Think it is far fetched.

My tin foil is stretched tight over my noggin.

Yep.

I don't hate ANY race. If I'm hating a black folk or two right now, it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with their skin color. I'm pissed at racists, and not the folks here.

BTW... that -1 wasn't me, but I understand how it got there.

The -1 does not bother me. This is not high school. Matters not that I get a -1 or +1 the mortgage payment will still be due at the beginning of the month.

No one said they were eagerly anticipating a race riot. If I saw most of it correctly, and I commented on it, too,

we all pretty much said "if they want to cause a riot, so be it". I remember a "put up or shut up", also.

Expecting or anticipating something doesn't necessarily mean anyone's eager for it, either. I really think you

read something that isn't there.

Whatever you think that red pill symbolizes, Neo, you might consider opening your mind, because you aren't

there, yet. The truth is out there.

That's your opinion. Fair enough. I believe that some truth still awaits you. Some of your post prove that you are not as open minded as you think that you are.

• Like 1

Lighten up Francis

anyone who knows me knows there is not one racist bone in my body.

I despise people who are racist. I hate all races equally. It's their actions that bother me, not anyone's skin tone.

I believe you.

Guest 6.8 AR

That's your opinion. Fair enough. I believe that some truth still awaits you. Some of your post prove that you are not as open minded as you think that you are.

I've always known there is much more out there to learn. You sometimes try your best to act as if you already know

what others are thinking almost as if you possess some omniscience. Get out of the tower sometime. And quit trying

to suppose something you don't know.

You also might try a Dale Carnegie Course.

And there it is. Straight from the playbook. If you are loosing the discussion, simply accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being racist. :drama:

You wish that it were that simple. If you are participating in these threads because you feel that you have to win the discussion then you have already lost. I have moved on from this Zimmerman/Martin fiasco.

I made my statement because some people in this country think that a race war/riot is a solution to years of poor legal system, bad government, racial strife and poor personal decisions.

Stupid people burning their own neighborhoods and possibly leading to the loss of a innocent life and millions in property damage is nothing to look forward to.

Sharpton, Jackson, Limbaugh and others like them have nothing to lose because they will be nowhere in sight when the crap hits the fan.

So, if it will make you feel better I will concede that you and your like minded cohorts have already won every dicussion in every thread from this point on. You are a winner!

• Like 1

And there it is. Straight from the playbook. If you are loosing the discussion, simply accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being racist. :drama:

Also, the discussion as of late has not been about Zimmerman/Martin. The discussion has been about riots and "putting up or shutting up".

If you truly think that's what's being said then you either don't want to understand or aren't capable of understanding what is actually being said.

But it's okay, you are still in America so you can be as wrong as you want to be.

Can't we all.

• Like 1

Seems the horse is still being beaten.

I'll toss this out there in case some of you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.breitbart...mmerman-hearing

God bless Zimmerman.

They have no following or credibility. They are on the same level as the self appointed "black leaders". This is their "look at me" moment. If they are lucky they will pick up a few new dues paying members and then go home and pat themselves on the back.

I will say it again. When blacks start protesting the daily murders and general black on black crime that occurs everyday then these marches will be taken seriously. Until then it means nothing.

Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 2

Whatever that radio show with the whoever they are, State of Islam(?), they are some of the stirrers of the racism.

They, Van Jones and the rest of the bad guys need to let this go before something awful happens. If they do stir up

some stuff like they are proposing, and having training sessions to prepare the revolters, rioters or whatever they

are, maybe there is something to the possible timing to the election cycle. Obama and his statement to Medvedev

with the open microphone appeared to come off like certain events were to be assumed. Not that he was telling him

about riots, but the idea that a certain plan was unfolding to assure his re-election. Then he would have more time

to work with Vladimir after that.

Just working out a tinfoil wrapping idea.

I know that you are just kidding, but that's worthy of Tom Clancy. Good use of the imagination. Now all you have to do is round up a group of TGO Rainbow Six warriors to stop them in their tracks.

Guest 6.8 AR

Yep, I knew I had a higher opinion of Tom Clancy than you would, but being the optimist I try to be,

I'll take that as some kind of perverted compliment.

I would not be suprised if Zero proclaimed Martial Law right before the November election.

Say Zimmerman is indicted Tuesday. Say his trial comes to a head and he is found not guilty or charges dropped near the end of October. Riots ensue. The Big O proclaims elections can't happen on account of this.

Think it is far fetched.

My tin foil is stretched tight over my noggin.

I think that its far fetched. If there are riots they will be on a very small scale. Believe it or not hard working educated black people are as sick of the behavior of the clowns that keep up all of this crap as people of other races are.

I have been chatting with a lot of people this week to gauge their anger about what happened. From what I hear most people dont think that this was a racial matter. Most people that I have spoken with are pissed because they believe that there was not an immediate arrest and that the cops handled Zimmerman with kid gloves. This was my initial opinion until getting more info on SYG. I think that belief was formed because of the immediate information that was given by the media.

Most blacks feel that had they been involved in the matter as the shooter they would still be in jail. From what I gather that's the justice that the protesters are seeking. I wish that energy would be used to ensure that they are living their lives right and raising their kids to be productive citizens. If you are at school, work or raising a family you don't have time to protest.

• Like 1

I've always known there is much more out there to learn. You sometimes try your best to act as if you already know

what others are thinking almost as if you possess some omniscience. Get out of the tower sometime. And quit trying

to suppose something you don't know.

I agree. There is a lot yet to be learned. I include TGO in that process. I believe that there are tons of knowledge to be obtained in this forum.

That's your perception of me. I think that you take exception with me because you think that no one should occupy that tower but you.

Come to think of it being omnipotent wouldn't be a bad thing.

Edited by LINKS2K

I've paid my own way since I was 14 years old, but if you will comp me this cousre I will try to attend. Nothing wrong with becoming a better person.

Edited by LINKS2K
Guest Lester Weevils

Problems with things "coming to a head"-- Sometimes the boil comes to a head, ruptures, drains, heals and everything is fine. Sometimes it comes to a head, ruptures, drains, spreads, develops into fascitis and leaves a stinking bloated corpse.

Schoolyard fights can begin for obscure reasons which "seemed like a good idea at the time" and they end because one or both parties have sufficient pain that it ain't such a good idea any more. Similarly wars can begin with boastful bravado and end with participants convinced the results were not worth the sacrifice. Occasionally wars are unavoidable but that doesn't make em any less costly.

I can't influence events but will not welcom trouble. "Bring It On!" == "Hold My Beer and Watch This!" We've had long history of bad acts from all sides. Blacks ain't the only ones who have started race riots in major USA cities. Look it up.

* The 1960's race riots sparked billions of gov money "wasted" in the War on Poverty. It was well-intended, but didn't win the war on poverty any better than we won the war on drugs. Judged by results every penny was wasted. A new series of riots could cause more decades of expensive ineffective programs.

* Because no sane politician lets a crisis go to waste, civil liberties will be eroded as the gov responds to riots, regardless whether R's or D's happen to be in power. Long-term unspoken smoldering resentments may well be infinitely superior to letting things "come to a head". Ain't necessarily wise to wake up that grumpy old sleeping dog. It applies to all sides of course. Panthers or prominent race baiters would live to regret serious conflict as much as anybody else.

====

Perhaps the Greensboro Massacre is the closest example of what a USA race war would look like on the ground. Unglamorous and tacky to the extreme. Conflict between usa commies and usa nazis in a sleepy town. Neither side sympathetic to an unbiased observer. Both sides had been "pushing it" for months before it "came to a head". Would have been best avoided entirely. Both sides would done better to stay home, cook burgers, drink beer and watch a game on the tube.

Most online accounts are not from unbiased sources. Most online accounts are either published by commies or nazis. If you try to research from yer laptop on a filtered network such as a hospital emergency room or university network-- You will find the commie accounts because the commie accounts are not flagged as "politically incorrect or inflammatory". However, the balancing nazi accounts will be blocked by nanny filters! I don't claim that either side has a monopoly on truth. Neither side is appealing or sympathetic. Just saying that well-intended institutional nannies censor half of the affair's sordid history.

A modern conflagration could result in the "burb defenders" painted the bad guys because the sites telling their side of the story get blocked by nanny filters. Van Jones account of the events may turn out the only ones readable by future scholars. Panthers and Sharpton might be the heroes in the affair because conflicting accounts are blocked as politically incorrect.

https://en.m.wikiped...nsboro_massacre

Problems with things "coming to a head"-- Sometimes the boil comes to a head, ruptures, drains, heals and everything is fine. Sometimes it comes to a head, ruptures, drains, spreads, develops into fascitis and leaves a stinking bloated corpse.

Schoolyard fights can begin for obscure reasons which "seemed like a good idea at the time" and they end because one or both parties have sufficient pain that it ain't such a good idea any more. Similarly wars can begin with boastful bravado and end with participants convinced the results were not worth the sacrifice. Occasionally wars are unavoidable but that doesn't make em any less costly.

I can't influence events but will not welcom trouble. "Bring It On!" == "Hold My Beer and Watch This!" We've had long history of bad acts from all sides. Blacks ain't the only ones who have started race riots in major USA cities. Look it up.

* The 1960's race riots sparked billions of gov money "wasted" in the War on Poverty. It was well-intended, but didn't win the war on poverty any better than we won the war on drugs. Judged by results every penny was wasted. A new series of riots could cause more decades of expensive ineffective programs.

* Because no sane politician lets a crisis go to waste, civil liberties will be eroded as the gov responds to riots, regardless whether R's or D's happen to be in power. Long-term unspoken smoldering resentments may well be infinitely superior to letting things "come to a head". Ain't necessarily wise to wake up that grumpy old sleeping dog. It applies to all sides of course. Panthers or prominent race baiters would live to regret serious conflict as much as anybody else.

====

Perhaps the Greensboro Massacre is the closest example of what a USA race war would look like on the ground. Unglamorous and tacky to the extreme. Conflict between usa commies and usa nazis in a sleepy town. Neither side sympathetic to an unbiased observer. Both sides had been "pushing it" for months before it "came to a head". Would have been best avoided entirely. Both sides would done better to stay home, cook burgers, drink beer and watch a game on the tube.

Most online accounts are not from unbiased sources. Most online accounts are either published by commies or nazis. If you try to research from yer laptop on a filtered network such as a hospital emergency room or university network-- You will find the commie accounts because the commie accounts are not flagged as "politically incorrect or inflammatory". However, the balancing nazi accounts will be blocked by nanny filters! I don't claim that either side has a monopoly on truth. Neither side is appealing or sympathetic. Just saying that well-intended institutional nannies censor half of the affair's sordid history.

A modern conflagration could result in the "burb defenders" painted the bad guys because the sites telling their side of the story get blocked by nanny filters. Van Jones account of the events may turn out the only ones readable by future scholars. Panthers and Sharpton might be the heroes in the affair because conflicting accounts are blocked as politically incorrect.

https://en.m.wikiped...nsboro_massacre

You offer some good views. Something to think about for sure.