Don't think this is how the "stand your ground law" works

Guest peacexxl

Guest 6.8 AR

That dumbass Brit, Piers Morgan likes England's laws so much, he should go back home. This is

America, fool! Go home!

Those two lawyers did state their case well. Made Piers look like the idiot he is.

Guest Gwith40

I believe the second attorney has quite a bit of criminal experience. He was also formerly a police officer, so he might have some good perspective for the case.

I cannot stand Piers Morgan. He is one of those guys you wish you could buy for what he is worth and sell for what he thinks he is worth. It would be a handsome profit.

Guest Gwith40

Allright...the grand jury convenes in five days I believe. What is going to happen? My suspicion is that the prosecutor will send it to the Grand Jury for political cover, even though she said otherwise.

Guest Gwith40

I think that is one reason this will go to the grand jury. I hate to think this but I believe the powers that be would jeopardize the freedom of one man in order to try and prevent riots, even if they knew they didn't have a case.

Guest 6.8 AR

One DA already did. He said there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

Why should it be any different, now? If those dumbasses want a race war, go for it.

Let's see how badass the NBPP think they are. Thugs are basically cowards. Eric

Holder won't be able to help them there.

When those thugs get some bullets back at them, they will turn and whimper home,

wherever that may be. Are the two buffoons, Jesse and Al still down there? If so, they

are working on an exit strategy.

One DA already did. He said there wasn't enough evidence to convict.

Why should it be any different, now? If those dumbasses want a race war, go for it.

Let's see how badass the NBPP think they are. Thugs are basically cowards. Eric

Holder won't be able to help them there.

When those thugs get some bullets back at them, they will turn and whimper home,

wherever that may be. Are the two buffoons, Jesse and Al still down there? If so, they

are working on an exit strategy.

I really hope you're a better shot than that. :pleased:

Guest 6.8 AR

If the occasion ever arose, we'd have to see. I doubt it would take that much. These people

doing all the organizing and politicizing of these situations are basically cowards, and we have

let them fill us up with political correctness and allow ourselves to be called racist for far too long.

You can call me what you wish, but you better be able to back it up with more than Bu##6hit.

Speaking about them, Mike :D

One DA already did. He said there wasn't enough evidence to convict. Why should it be any different, now? If those dumbasses want a race war, go for it. Let's see how badass the NBPP think they are. Thugs are basically cowards. Eric Holder won't be able to help them there. When those thugs get some bullets back at them, they will turn and whimper home, wherever that may be. Are the two buffoons, Jesse and Al still down there? If so, they are working on an exit strategy.

This is how they will retaliate, by beating up 78 year old men.

http://rt.com/usa/news/trayvon-man-white-watts-350/

Another story you wont hear about from the media, unless the man had shot one of the parasites in self defense then Sharpton would be calling for the old mans head. All this race war waging is going to do is convince more people the need to carry a firearm and defend themselves. Don't leave home with out it.

I pretty much hope there is rioting. Show the race baiters and freeloaders for just what they are. hate to admit it but thats how I feel.

They only burn down their own neighborhoods, I doubt i'll see much here in Kingston Springs. It would serve Sharpton, Jackson, and the media right if there were riots and of course they wouldn't take any of the responsibility for igniting it.

Guest 6.8 AR

I hope they do, too, Mike.357.

That 78 y/o man is the kind of ass whupping a thug usually associates himself with. Makes him feel all

big and proud, until the day someone catches up with him. Only a coward would do that.

Did you guys read the story about the 2 black teenagers that pulled the white guy from his SUV in Sanford and bludgeoned him with a hammer. He has been in intensive care since it happened. Funny how the media is being really quiet about it.

I can't remember if we discussed it here or not. I bounce back and forth between TGO and the Florida forum.

http://www.wftv.com/...-sanford/nMHW6/

Edited by Erik88

Did you guys read the story about the 2 black teenagers that pulled the white guy from his SUV in Sanford and bludgeoned him with a hammer. He has been in intensive care since it happened. Funny how the media is being really quite about it.

I can't remember if we discussed it here or not. I bounce back and forth between TGO and the Florida forum.

http://www.wftv.com/...-sanford/nMHW6/

I doubt anyone has heard of it outside of Sanford, FL.

Black on white crime is not good business. :rolleyes:

Guest 6.8 AR

Yeh, I heard about that, Erik. There will be some "Justice" served if that stuff happens much more.

I doubt the good citizens down there will tolerate much more of that.

Guest lostpass

hoping for race riots?

Is that some kind of weird entertainment?

Black folks are freeloaders in general?

i was just hoping for the truth to come out cause I don't know the answers.

What country am I living in?

But I suppose race riots is more entertaining than opening day in baseball and all. So I too will start hoping and praying that a clearly ambiguous situation devolves to a race war for my personal entertainment.

Seriously, hoping for race riots? WTF?