This is where we fight? Confiscation topic.

Guest Voodoo_1

The uneducated and uninformed young people of our country find themselves feeling alone and left out of main stream society. These people are the very prey of the "street terrorist",GANGS. The gangs will take them in, make them feel like they are a part of something, and make them feel wanted and liked and turn them into exactly what they are,thugs. Memphis is loaded with gangs, with more coming in everyday. Around the first of the year, a new gang moved into town and made a very bold statement. They said by the end of the year they would have a member at every street corner in Memphis and they will take over the streets! This is not just a Memphis problem, it is a growing problem all across our country. The other problem growing in our country is not so vocal. These are the people that have slipped in under the radar. These are the ones that want to bring us the worst harm imaginable, middle east terrorist. They are here just waiting for their moment. They want to grow in size and spread across the U.S. before making their move. How can they grow in size so rapidly? How about adopting all the gangs throughout the country. They can make the gangs feel like they are a part of something, and make them feel wanted and liked and turn them into exactly what they are, killers. Sounds sort of like the food chain. Could they pull this off? I believe they can because the terrorist can bring something different to the table, lots of cash.

I believe this is possibly where the battle my begin in my lifetime more than a civil type war but the civil type war would start if the Governor decided to take away my guns because he was declaring a state of emergency after the battle started. No Mr. Governor you cannot have my guns! That is were I will draw the line.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only got one gun that's "on the books" and I conviently lost it in a poker match to some other guy a couple years ago. I don't remember his name, but you can try and find him if you want. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• 2 months later...
Guest c.a.s.
government announces confiscation of weapons.

Step 1. hide all weapons and ammo

Step 2. call local law enforcement and report above items stolen.

Step 3. Attack in small units on smaller government units. Take their weapons, which are probably superior to yours.

Hit and run be allusive. Now picture this happening in 100's of places across America. daily.

I happen to have a rather nice quote from Sun Tzu, from "The Art of War".

" Generally in warfare:

If ten times the enemy's strength, surround them;

if five times, attack them;

if double, divide them;

if equal, be able to fight them;

if fewer, be able to evade them;

if weaker, be able to avoid them."

and

Therefore I say:

One who knows the enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.

One who does not know the enemy but knows himself will sometimes win, sometimes lose.

One who does not know the enemy and does not know himself will be in danger in every battle.

SunTzu

I also had a link to an article called "What Can a Handgun Do Against an Army?". It articulated that even a single-shot pistol can be sued to aquire superior weapons by killing one or two soldiers and taking their weapons, and using those to get even more. To quote memory, it stated "With that pistol, you could shoot a private and take his rifle, and then shoot a sergeant and take his sub machine gun. Or, you could get a lucky shot a a sergeant and just take his SMG. You could them use these to assault a transport truck and arm your fellows and gather more arms for yourself. You then have your own force."

I wouldn't voluntarily turn over anything and if they start coming house to house it's time to head to the woods and find some of you guys. On a side note maybe we should all exchange cell phone numbers, favorite radio channels and call signs? :D

Guest Phantom6

I'll be "somewhere" over in New River. Got a few "fer and snakey" places over there that are so far back up some hollars you got to dig coal just to get to 'em. Good spring water, caves and laurel so thick even the bears get lost in it. Mountains so steep there the sun don't come up 'till 1000 and sets at 1500. Confederates lived in the area for years and were never caught back during the War of Northern Agression and I've been tramping around that area all my life.

Call sign Phantom6, just like 25 years ago of course.

Guest c.a.s.

Gotta get me a radio...I do have one, but it's just a motorola cheapy handset. If any of you want woodland fatigues, I've got two whole sets that are up to a good home for cheap. You'll need to strip the patches, though. I got a fair amount of surplus...

cas...see, that sort of stuff is rendered nugatory when the government troops will use thermal imaging systems...but then again every bit helps.

I will say this though..

you will need those 2 extra sets of camos..as well as about 5 good pairs of socks, an alice pack (large), load bearing equipment, 2 canteens (or a camel back), magazine pouches, possibly a fanny pack an extra pair of boots.

these things would become pretty hard to come by if that sort of scenario ever did kick off..any one buying canteens and such would be suspect.

martial law would preclude any camping.

don't give anything away..you might need it in the future.

just my 2 cents...

Guest c.a.s.

I have five total stes of fatigues. Three woodland, two with full patches one with only "Army" and flag, a six-color desert given to me by my uncle, and a three-color desert jumpsuit purchased at a flea market.

I have one pair of Micky Boots (Tough as hell! But only for late fall and winter), and I am wokring on some summer/spring boots cause they are comfortable.

I do need more socks, but I have one good pair and one not so good pair.

I have my sources for an ALICE pack, tohugh not necessarily large, Those are expensive.

I have an Enhanced Load Bearing Vest. It's size adjustment methods aren't exactly the bestm but I do believe I have it. IT has four large magazine pouches on it and two grenade pouches.

Someone pointed me to a surplus site that has some canteens for rather low prices, but none of the current things. Camelbacks are really expensive, when it gets down to it.

An Army friend of mine told me the same thing about the fanny pack, but he just said to get a butt pack that would attatch to the vest. ON the note of the vest, I do need to get a pistol belt, cause it just has an extremely cheap strap that goes around it waiting to be replaced. But some good ones are cheap.

I suggest three magazines for you to subscribe to. U.S. Cavalry (Sell military and police goods, uscav.com), Sportsman's Guide surplus edition (Sell hunting and surplus goods at usually low to fair prices. sportsmansguide.com), and Cheaper Than Dirt! (Surplus and military goods at cheap or expensive, no fair, prices. cheaperthandirt.com)

Guest c.a.s.

rangerjoes.com also sells soem stuff, but I've never ordered from them. I lost the link to the "cheap canteens" place, but the guy should log on any time soon, unless I jsut look through my email contacts (customer support burried under piles of random additions to address book)

Also, the chance of them using thermal imaging is rather low, since it'd jsut be a small group of people. Not to mention it would be pretty useless during the summer, where EVERYTHING is hot. While the size of IR units is shrinking, they are still rather large and bulky. Not good for forest combat. They also give off a slight amount of light, though that's only noticable while looking straight at it at the darkest part of the night. Usually your dead by then, though. I sort of doubt they'd come after us until we started taking lives or destryoying their stuff, buy you won't know until it happens.

Guest c.a.s.

I can't believe how damn fine the politicians are about sending someone else's kid to violate rights with the possibility of death. If they have the balls to violate the constitution and people's god-given rights, they should have the balls to come and do it themselves.

Guest Phantom6
whew! nah..I don't need any more gear...I have enough.

but thanks for the tip!!!

I'm old and spent too long in the mechanized infantry...there's nothing like loading your gear up in a bustle rack, or hanging it off the side of the turret.

:D

it's the ONLY way to go!

Well, if the poop ever hits the fan you might as well forget that mechanized stuff and concentrate on the pure infantry part. No sense in rolling around in a bullet magnet.;)

Well, if the poop ever hits the fan you might as well forget that mechanized stuff and concentrate on the pure infantry part. No sense in rolling around in a bullet magnet.:D

true, but it beats the crap out of dismount operations...*sigh* its a moot point though..I'd be humpin again.

I wouldn't voluntarily turn over anything and if they start coming house to house it's time to head to the woods and find some of you guys. On a side note maybe we should all exchange cell phone numbers, favorite radio channels and call signs? ;)

Hmm.. it's been awhile since I had a CB, never messed with a ham...

when I was rambling off-road in my Tacoma, my call-sign was "Mud-Stud"

I ought to get another set-up... but I'll be using a different call-sign.

It was probably unwise to announce this publicly on a forum full of people who like to crack wise...

(I know I'm jotting down some notes right now! :D)

Guest Phantom6

I ought to get another set-up... but I'll be using a different call-sign.

Good idea. Otherwise you may get an unwanted response from a leather bar in the event you said something about a 10-69 over the radio.:D