Andrew Breitbart dies: Big Journalism founder was 43

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he was truly a threat to the other side. They tried their best to vilify him and paint him as a fraud and a liar. Maybe they figured if they couldn't shut him up, then more drastic measures were necessary.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if someone slipped something in a drink or on his food, but even if that were the case, it would never be proven.

Edited by DaddyO

A lot of the comments on the articles about this say he claimed to have a video of a young radical bho.

I hope his sites and efforts are continued by like minded folks.

RIP Andrew.

I heard an interview this evening with one of his board members. The BHO material and plans for timely release are still in place. His company will continue the mission.

I heard an interview this evening with one of his board members. The BHO material and plans for timely release are still in place. His company will continue the mission.

I saw that on Hannidy as well. Week to ten days, he said.

The timing does make one wonder if foul play was invlolved

He had been dealing with a significant (and well documented) heart condition for more than a year.

Edited by R_Bert

Hour long tribute show on RedEye last night.

Amazing how many people he brought together over the years and how many conservative endeavors were begun with his help for which he never got any credit; matter of fact, Gutfeld wouldn't have come to Fox and RedEye wouldn't have happened without Andrew's influence.

And to a person -- liberal, conservative, or in between -- everyone who knew him on personal level liked him. Remarkably, he also had any number of liberal friends, too.

- OS

Guest lostpass

Sad, I liked Breitbart. Very full steam ahead and all. Last guy in the world I'd bump off if I was a politician. His fans weren't going to vote D anyway.

Well I saw the video on Hannity, everyone knows Hussien associated with radicals like this professor and Wright and was friends with domestic terrorists like Ayers. This all would be the equivalent of a republican politician being friends with McVeigh and praising David Duke but there's one big difference, with his media desciples and his sheep herd followers nothing will come of this as usual, him and his administration cronies are untouchable. The media and his Obamatrons will ignore, defend and excuse anything the messiah does. If he ordered an airstrike on an elementary school here in America he would get away with it probably claiming those 8-year olds were right winged tea party radical terrorists and had to be stopped. Sorry Andrew (RIP), but this wont effect the election as much as I wish it would.

Edited by K191145