Feel like I hit the lottery

I like to think of it this way.

If you ordered two mosins AND the crate of ammo and the ammo didn't arrive, you'd be doing everything you could to get your ammo. Instead, they mistakenly shipped you ammo that you didn't order and you decide that its okay to just let things be. Either way, they made a mistake. It shouldn't matter whos favor the mistake is in, its a mistake. Make it right.

• Like 1

This is exactly what I thought. Sounds like the guy needs a break. Not like the company is gonna go under because of it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

That's the same kinda logic that thieves use to defend themselves. You sound like a thief to me.

• Like 1

I don't remember the guy asking anyone's opinion on whether to keep it or not. He asked if it was safe to shoot. If he decides to keep it, it's non of your damn business. I said earlier that I would be happy to pay for it if it were me. Might want to read the whole thread then insert foot.

I don't remember the guy asking anyone's opinion on whether to keep it or not. He asked if it was safe to shoot. If he decides to keep it, it's non of your damn business. I said earlier that I would be happy to pay for it if it were me. Might want to read the whole thread then insert foot.

Noone cares for your opinion either thief.

• Like 2
Guest tlondon

There are legal and moral obligations cardcutter.

I don't win the lottery at someone else's expense, I'd never feel right about it.

And i also doubt nixon meant his post as it sounded. I regret my first post.

aggree 100%

I don't remember the guy asking anyone's opinion on whether to keep it or not. He asked if it was safe to shoot. If he decides to keep it, it's non of your damn business.

If you post something on an open forum it is naive to think other's won't comment and express their opinion

Then his post should have read: "Hey I got XYZ ammo, is it safe to shoot?" not even going into how he obtained said ammo. Going into the story he did evokes a response.

Stories like this also add to the bad name us gun owners already have. How can we sit back and say laws only hurt law abiding citizens if we slowly start slipping into the criminal mindset?

Edited by memphismason

It is kinda fitting. Seeing how I decided not to argue about the topic anymore but you not only kept it going, you have the masterful computer skills and creativity to post a picture. Who's the troll again?

Then his post should have read: "Hey I got XYZ ammo, is it safe to shoot?" not even going into how he obtained said ammo. Going into the story he did evokes a response.

Stories like this also add to the bad name us gun owners already have. How can we sit back and say laws only hurt law abiding citizens if we slowly start slipping into the criminal mindset?

Seriously? Over estimating ones self importance you are. .

250px-Yoda_SWSB.jpg

Making mountains out of molehills. :shake:

Edited by Smith

Yes seriously.

I am a bit taken back that I am having to defend the RIGHT thing to do. I know that my morals are not the same as another guy's morals, but this is basic. Do unto others as you would have them do to you, is a pretty standard thing. If I shipped the wrong thing to someone I would hope they would send it back.

• Like 1

Yes seriously.

I am a bit taken back that I am having to defend the RIGHT thing to do. I know that my morals are not the same as another guy's morals, but this is basic. Do unto others as you would have them do to you, is a pretty standard thing. If I shipped the wrong thing to someone I would hope they would send it back.

The moral dilemma is one that is assumed, not in fact. This thread has turned into some major moral dilemma that was neither presented or asked, but inferred by OTHERS who assumed they knew the intention of the OP. According to the OP he opened the can not knowing what it was and the dealer was closed so he couldn't call once he realized the error. Whether or not he called first thing this AM and paid for it or sent it back is not known.

Give the guy a break, relax on solving the worlds morality issues on an internet forum, and climb down from the ivory tower. I don't know TNT well enough to vouch for what he will do, but the interactions I've had with him lead me to believe that he has been completely taken out of context and fully intends to do the right thing. It would have been as equally easy (and morally right BTW) to assume he was asking in innocence rather than assume he was some moral-less thief. :shake:

Edited by Smith