Total Election Fraud Against Ron Paul Documented!

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its Become Obvious to me Ron Paul supporters arent really Liked or to much welcomed here among this forum The Feelings I have on this are mixed as I truly believe He is the only person any where near having a shot to do something who would infact Do everything in his Power to insure the safety of our 2nd amendment aswell as our other rights.I do understand I get a bit heated during debates on this matter and for the sake of the majority here I will Back down and I just wont post in the polatics section anymore sorry If ive offended you and vise versa eitherway its not why Im here Im a Tennessee Gun Owner that loves His guns,Gun Rights, and others who feel the same way and dont want to become "ThatGuy" that is always bagging on political issues so I peacefully bow out "Atleast here at TGO"

Edited by plank white
Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Well its Become Obvious to me Ron Paul supporters arent really Liked or to much welcomed here among this forum The Feelings I have on this are mixed as I truly believe He is the only person any where near having a shot to do something who would infact Do everything in his Power to insure the safety of our 2nd amendment aswell as our other rights.I do understand I get a bit heated during debates on this matter and for the sake of the majority here I will Back down and I just wont post in the polatics sectiojn anymore sorry If ive offended you and vise versa eitherway its not why Im here Im a Tennessee Gun Owner that loves His guns,Gun Rights, and others who feel the same way and dont want to become "ThatGuy" that is always bagging on political issues so I peacefully bow out "Atleast here at TGO"

PlankWhite: following is not aimed you, just general statement.

I seem to have become "that guy" when it comes to posting stuff about RP on TGO. I'm not gonna apologize one bit for posting info on my favorite candidate for POTUS. Take the info I post any way you like. Ron Paul is the obvious choice if you LOVE your freedom and liberties. A vote for anyone else this election cycle will be 4 more years of the same Ole Republicrat, big corporate influenced big government that continues to inch us closer and closer to tyranny!

PlankWhite: following is not aimed you, just general statement.

I seem to have become "that guy" when it comes to posting stuff about RP on TGO. I'm not gonna apologize one bit for posting info on my favorite candidate for POTUS. Take the info I post any way you like. Ron Paul is the obvious choice if you LOVE your freedom and liberties. A vote for anyone else this election cycle will be 4 more years of the same Ole Republicrat, big corporate influenced big government that continues to inch us closer and closer to tyranny!

Yes me to I just think maybe I get to heated up and pissy when arguing my case so I just respectfully bow out not because i dont support paul but because many , many , many, here seem to not Like RP or my Political views and are past being changed they are set in there ways and Im set in mine so there really is no point in even arguing with them nice vids By the way Not a huge fan of Him but he has some really good points and usually brings facts.

anyways see ya on the flip side just not in this section of the forum;)

Guest Lester Weevils

Well its Become Obvious to me Ron Paul supporters arent really Liked or to much welcomed here among this forum

A gun forum might tend to attract a mix of conservatives and libertarians. Everybody has a right to express opinion. Regardless whether a feller's opinion is negative re RP or positive re RP then it is fine with me. Ain't gonna get upset about other folks opinions. Nothin personal, just politics.

RP is about the only one I like.

There was a December 2011 poll thread--

http://www.tngunowne...l-primary-poll/

Showing nearly half of TGO respondents plan to vote RP. Unless they recently changed their minds (which seems unlikely)-- Then one might suspect that TGO has more RP supporters than any other candidate. Just sayin. Looks like we have the lonely Santorum or Gingrich or Romney supporters out-numbered on TGO. The Few. The Proud. The Romney Supporters. :)

Unfortunately TGO almost certainly has more libertarians than the general population. Just because we have em outnumbered here is scant assurance we have em outnumbered among the average voter. If only that were true.

If RP supporters aren't "liked" it's likely because their usual tactic, when they can't win someone to their point of view, is to insult/attack anyone who doesn't share their vies.

As to this "documented voter fraud"...I doubt it. Even were it true, Alex Jones is, among other things, is a 9/11 truther...I'd believe Obummer 10 times over before anything AJ has to say about...well...anything.

Edited by RobertNashville

This is exactly my point from the other thread. It's not Ron Paul that's the problem. It's the idiot championing for him (Alex Jones). He is so bat #### crazy it's not even funny. I do not now nor will I ever believe that everything from our food to our drinking water is poisoned on purpose by the New World Order.

Well its Become Obvious to me Ron Paul supporters arent really Liked or to much welcomed here among this forum The Feelings I have on this are mixed as I truly believe He is the only person any where near having a shot to do something who would infact Do everything in his Power to insure the safety of our 2nd amendment aswell as our other rights.I do understand I get a bit heated during debates on this matter and for the sake of the majority here I will Back down and I just wont post in the polatics section anymore sorry If ive offended you and vise versa eitherway its not why Im here Im a Tennessee Gun Owner that loves His guns,Gun Rights, and others who feel the same way and dont want to become "ThatGuy" that is always bagging on political issues so I peacefully bow out "Atleast here at TGO"

You don't need to apologise to anyone around here. Your views are as welcome

as mine(?). That's how people come to conclusions about things. They communicate.

The only thing that struck me about what Jones said was how you rarely see a Romney, Santorum, or Gingrich sign, but you sure as heck see a lot of Paul signs. That's curious, but Paul loses me when he starts talking about foreign policy. I don't like us being used as the police department of the world, but isolationism isn't a good idea either.

Guest cardcutter

Plank, if they don't like what you say here then the heck with them. we are all free to choose which posts we read. If I don't want to read your posts I can just scroll on down. The wonderful thing about this board is that I am free to post my opinions, no mater how out of touch they may be.

I normally don't offer advice, and feel free to ignore it, but were I you I wouldn't change a thing. Keep on posting as before.

O Kay I'm done now

Jim

I think you will find the TGO community is pretty diverse when it comes to politics. That being said I hear A LOT from the Ron Paul people here. The problem with Libertarians/conservatives is we tend to get locked into these all or nothing stances. That is the reason Ron Paul will never be more than what he currently is. I like Paul on a lot of things and not so much on others. I can say that about most of the rest of the candidates as well. Believe it or not there are other issues besides 2A issues.

As far as to the OP, Ron Paul can't get elected because there are not enough people to elect him. Even if there were such a thing as a completely fair, no fraud election he wouldn't make it into the top 3 ... on the Republican side.

People who vote for Ron Paul are exactly why a guy like Romney and the Republic-rats continue to stay in power and lead these primaries. He is the Ross Perot of current conservative politics.

Edited by Smith
Guest Lester Weevils

I think you will find the TGO community is pretty diverse when it comes to politics. That being said I hear A LOT from the Ron Paul people here. The problem with Libertarians/conservatives is we tend to get locked into these all or nothing stances. That is the reason Ron Paul will never be more than what he currently is. I like Paul on a lot of things and not so much on others. I can say that about most of the rest of the candidates as well. Believe it or not there are other issues besides 2A issues.

As far as to the OP, Ron Paul can't get elected because there are not enough people to elect him. Even if there were such a thing as a completely fair, no fraud election he wouldn't make it into the top 3 ... on the Republican side.

People who vote for Ron Paul are exactly why a guy like Romney and the Republic-rats continue to stay in power and lead these primaries. He is the Ross Perot of current conservative politics.

Hi Smith

It is well-reasoned commentary. I don't hold any realistic expectations for RP to win, any more than I expected Harry Browne to win in Y2K or Bob Barr to win in 2008. It is a simple fact of life that windmills must be jousted. Most all situations absolutely require a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

A minor factual quibble, at least RIGHT NOW in the process, re RP not being in the top 3--

Ron Paul is currently number 2 in R delegates. This was apparently caused by various candidates winning various states, but RP has done "pretty good" in all of the states. Perhaps the distribution will tilt on super tuesday, but right now RP is already in the middle of the top 3.