got some gun guns today

Guest harryjordan

Guest harryjordan

man was i excited! picked up a ruger mark 3 22/45 and a keltec 380 today. i went to the range right after i got em to check em out. i have four different .22 target pistols but this is my first polymer one and i got to say it is my favorite. shot around 1000 rounds today of the cheap federal ammo and it shot flawlessly. love it in every way! the kel tec however man! i carry a glock 36 and love it but not always is it the best size to carry so i figured a lil 380 would work when it wouldnt. i went with the kel tec account the price and i hear keltec backs their product. anyway after putting 6 rounds down range at about 50 feet which it was suprisingly accurate it broke! wtf! 6 round!?! when i pill the trigger it wont engage the hammer very depressing.

Not all gun guns are created equal equal.

Sorry about the KT. I'm sure they'll make it right for ya.

If you don't want to compound the frustration, don't take the Ruger apart.

- OS

never ever ever take it apart..... EVER!!! You've been warned.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

The 22/45 is a win-win in every way. However, the P3AT is either good to go out of the box or needs a little help. Don't give up on yours yet because KelTec is a good company with a histry of doing what they can to make things rignt for customers.

Congrats on your new guns. I have both. Never had a problem with my P3AT, it's been a good little pocket companion. And the 22/45...I love it! Fun and accurate. I got the threaded barrel version with a Sigmark red dot. It's a blast. Just got my can for it and am having a better time than ever.

Guest harryjordan

noted on taking the ruger apart. called the guy i got the keltec from he said he would have a new one for me on monday and if i wasnt happy with it i could tradefor something else anyone have a ruger lcp or diamondback? from what i hear they are jamomatics too but maybe they will fire more than 6 times.

I have a Keltec 380 with about 500 rounds through it. No problems except a couple of hollow points jammed in the first 50 rounds. It's a keeper for me even though I don't carry it too often. I like having the mousegun for certain occasions.

I've owned a KT P32 and P3AT, both worked fine, same with a PF9 as well. Now I have an LCP which is a bit nicer looking pistol and has worked great from the first day out with it. The same applies to an Lc9 to, I clean and lube new or used pistols I purchase before I shoot them which is one of those lessons I had to learn the hard way. Shooting a new or used purchase that you've just taken the time to clean and inspect is a good habit to learn.

My birthday is right around the corner I think I'll be getting myself a Mark III as a present :)

Also I have an LCP and I love it ... I did make 2 changes to it. Switched to the 11# Wolff recoil spring, and I hand polished the feed ramp. It's been 100% reliable since those 2 changes.

I can't comment on the Keltec, don't have one, and never shot one.

Guest harryjordan

didnt take you peoples advice after all and took the ruger apart. not too bad kinda fun really only drawback was i had to listen to a yankee on youtube for about 3 mins. took the keltec back to dude i got it from and traded into a ruger lcp really would have liked to give them some biz but no thx

didnt take you peoples advice after all and took the ruger apart. not too bad kinda fun really only drawback was i had to listen to a yankee on youtube for about 3 mins. took the keltec back to dude i got it from and traded into a ruger lcp really would have liked to give them some biz but no thx
my new mark III 22/45 was no fun. Lots of cussing and hitting with a rubber mallet.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk