Another "lib" converted

Guest tommy62

Guest tommy62

This might be in the wrong section so I'll apologize upfront. I have a co-worker that is very liberal in his thinking. We are on opposite ends of the spectrum on nearly every topic including gun ownership. We have always been respectful of each others viewpoint so when he called me into his office and asked where he could get a gun, I was floored. He expalined that he and his family own a business that has been plagued by theft. He had 2 employees arrested and has been receiving threats. We went out at lunch and he purchased a Ruger LCR .357. He has already checked into training and HCP courses. I had to take his pic when he was fondling the gun at the store and filling out the backgrund paperwork. I told him I would "out" to the other liberals at work if he didn't get training.

Edited by tommy62
Guest Lester Weevils

Perhaps we should adopt the drug dealer's strategy of "the first one's free". Once a liberal has a gun, he won't want to vote for people who might take it away. In the attempt of rationalizing that he wants to keep his gun, he will invent reasons to agree with other conservative causes so he can vote against gun-grabbers with a clear conscience.

Perhaps we should adopt the drug dealer's strategy of "the first one's free". Once a liberal has a gun, he won't want to vote for people who might take it away. In the attempt of rationalizing that he wants to keep his gun, he will invent reasons to agree with other conservative causes so he can vote against gun-grabbers with a clear conscience.

Brilliant!

Maybe after he gets a gun and learns to use it, he will scratch his head for the rest of his life

and think about all those liberal policies that caused him to need a gun. Then he will truly be

converted.

Yeah I know a lib or at least he votes that way because he's union. Seems he feels gun laws dont apply to him. carrys without a permit .

Brings up an interesting question. Report him or not? Staying away from the friend angle, on one hand we all pretty much agree it shouldn't be illegal, on the other it is and as law-abiding citizens one of our duties is to report criminal behavior.

I would not report someone for doing something that shouldn't be illegal anyway. Besides, as I've read on this forum many times, it's illegal for any of us to carry a loaded handgun. The permit is simply a defense.

As far as a gun-owning leftist changing his mind and voting for his gun rights, I wouldn't count on it. They're deluded to the point that they don't believe that even BO wants to restrict our rights. Never mind Fast and Furious, the UN Small Arms Treaty or whatever else will come out of Washington if The One gets re-elected.

You've assumed there's a brain in there.