Gun Training Report #7 Common Misconceptions That Can Get You Killed

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, wasn't that guy facing a grand jury on some kind of property thing related to his gun training business?

Best recollection is he sold club memberships, promising to build this that and the other and never followed through on it. Big court case. Law suits flying.

Guest recoveryman1

wasnt that guy on personal defense tv atime or two talking about shooting with a laser and how everybody had to have one to survive a gun fight?

wasnt that guy on personal defense tv atime or two talking about shooting with a laser and how everybody had to have one to survive a gun fight?

Well, that's true.

And if you don't carry a Glock 19 with an Ashley Big Dot front sight, you might as well lie down in the street and die right now.

Guest killemducks

Bet those things are bulletproof!

Glad to hear so many opinions on Front Sight. I'll have to admit, he has a great sales angle. High pressure.

And he did have a program on one of the "huntin' & killin'" channels. FrontSight Challenge, I believe it was called. And his compound is featured/used on Personal Defense TV. I am pretty sure.

Edited by killemducks
Guest recoveryman1

naw really did any body else see that show the guy doin it was talkin like he had been in several fights and raids and his way is the only real way to do it, any other way, and (to quote rabbi) "you may as well lie down in the street and die right now" also if you did not have the tactical vest with cross draw serpa and laser sight there is no way you could hit your target in low/no light

and yall make fun of my tacticool drop leg rig :rolleyes:

Guest db99wj
We only make fun of you because we love you.:mad:

Yes, the "do it my way or you're gonna die" school is the surest way to earn my scorn.

Except if it involves a Glock 19 with Ashley Big Dot. Then it's true.....

I just read that on the internet, it must be true!:D