NWTF convention

Just got back from the NWTF convention at Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center. Me and my daughter had a blast. They had a lot of stuff for the kids both young and old. Anyone else go? Today was the last day. Here are some pics from today. My daughter is already wanting to go back next year. They had everything you could think of turkey hunting wise. My daughter and I got to play with some pretty cool gear. We stayed close to 6 hours. We also did a few things in the hotel such as ride the Delta River Boat.

My daughter completing the kids booths. ( they called it the roost) She got a patch for it.

Roost.jpg

A pic of the Bass Pro biggest bucks tour bus.

Deer.jpg

My daughter shooting a bow and arrow. (This was her favorite thing and she was actually good at it) We had to go back like 8 times ha ha.

AinsleyShootingbowandarrow.jpg

Me and Michael Waddell

ShaunandMichael.jpg

My daughter and Michael Waddell

MichaelWaddell.jpg

Edited by Hunting101

101, Keep taking her. My daughter and I looked forward to the vendor show at the NTWF convention every year. She is 18 now and didn't have time to go with her old man this year. I have a lot of great memories of us spending hours there checking everything out, having fun and just being together.

She got the silver cross she is wearing in this pic at the NTWF convention years ago.

DSCF0017-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I found out about it too late. I talked with a buddy of mine that went and he said it was awesome.

I have 2 daughters, (5) and (9mths). The 5yr old hasn't shown much interest yet, but I thought about seeing if she was interested in bow shooting sometime soon. Maybe take her turkey hunting this year. We're trying to clear some land for a shooting area and bow practice. When it's done, hopefully she'll be interested in coming with me.