sig sauers in middle TN

Guest celtic

First let me say hello and I'm glad I discovered this place.

I'm checking in to see what LGS in Middle TN has a good selection of sigs. I'm in Clarksville, the best place I've seen within a reasonable distance is Guns and Leather in Greenbriar. Particularly I'd like to find a dealer that does law enforcement sales.

I'm between a p220 elite and a carry scorpion 1911. I've been a glock and springfield guy thus far, and i'm now ready to get my feet wet with a sig sauer.

Thanks for any input or help!

Edited by celtic
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Sig fan I like both , being not so fond of green or off color guns sends me to the Elite. Welcome !

The uniqueness of the color is what attracts me. although the stainless look is a close second for me

Have you been down to Tennessee Gun Country on 41A? Not quite as big of a selection, but a shorter drive than Greenbrier and I'm sure the can get you what you need.

TN gun country is pretty solid, but they don't have any sig 1911s. They are good guys, i bought a couple of glocks from them.

If you call/email Sig they will send you a PDF that lists the LE prices. Not all guns are on the list. Then I believe you can order the LE gun through Sig on Department Letterhead.

Thanks, I have the PDF and have been in touch with Vance's law enforcement of Evansville, IA...i want to get my hands on a couple different 1911 models before I make a decision.

Checkout my Sig Stainless Elite P229 in the classifieds. I got a heck of a deal on it right now.

That is a heck of a deal, but I can get it for cheaper with my military discount :) ...also, I am in the market for .45 acp

First let me say hello and I'm glad I discovered this place.

I'm checking in to see what LGS in Middle TN has a good selection of sigs. I'm in Clarksville, the best place I've seen within a reasonable distance is Guns and Leather in Greenbriar. Particularly I'd like to find a dealer that does law enforcement sales.

I'm between a p220 elite and a carry scorpion 1911. I've been a glock and springfield guy thus far, and i'm now ready to get my feet wet with a sig sauer.

Thanks for any input or help!

I don't know of any place in TN other than Memphis that does Law Enforcement sales but normally, the way I do it, is to contact one ot their distributors (Sig calls them PSSC's) and order it and they'll ship it to you. The price list is up on their website as well.

2011 IOP.3.pdf (application/pdf Object)

When going through their list though and calling, the only thing you want to look for is shipping price. Everyone charges something different but the gun will always be the same cost. Also, be sure the PSSC sends you 3 mags. Some of them have been skimping on that part.

Edited by wcsc12
Guest msparks

The uniqueness of the color is what attracts me. although the stainless look is a close second for me

TN gun country is pretty solid, but they don't have any sig 1911s. They are good guys, i bought a couple of glocks from them.

I bought a Sig 1911 a couple months ago from them. It was the C3 model.