Voter Fraud exists -- and is rampant in New York -- and here??

For all those folks who swear up and down that voter fraud just doesn't happen, read it and weep:

Troy [New York] ballot fraud witness says he was offered job by Democratic Party operative

http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S2490281.shtml?cat=300

We have low income public housing in Tennessee; who's to say that the resident's absentee ballots aren't stolen too? Who has bothered to check?

Guest lostpass

Oh, I'd say it happens. But I'd also say it doesn't make a difference.

Voter fraud is basically the excuse used when your candidate doesn't win. It's a lot like blaming the referees when you lose the game.

They stole the 2004 election

They stole the 2008 election

You could steal every single person's ballot who lives in low income housing ballot in TN, vote democrat (or libertarian, or republican) and it wouldn't make a bit of difference in a presidential election.

This is important to understand. If you're going to steal an election you can't just get a bunch of folks to vote the other way illegally. You've got to do it in the right states. And in the right districts. Voter fraud in California or New York won't matter. Those states are den any way. Voter fraud in Tn or Utah doesn't matter. You've got to flip votes in Ohio, Florida and other swing states. Not only do you have to flip votes, you have to flip a lot of them.

The effectiveness of voter fraud is not the entire point here. Any voter fraud should be taken very seriously and prosecuted to the full extent. I don't care if someone casts one illegitimate ballot; they should be doing hard time for as long as the law allows. Having a cavalier attitude towards voter fraud only invites more and nullifies our entire system of Government.

• Like 4
Guest ThePunisher

Oh, I'd say it happens. But I'd also say it doesn't make a difference.

Voter fraud is basically the excuse used when your candidate doesn't win. It's a lot like blaming the referees when you lose the game.

They stole the 2004 election

They stole the 2008 election

You could steal every single person's ballot who lives in low income housing ballot in TN, vote democrat (or libertarian, or republican) and it wouldn't make a bit of difference in a presidential election.

This is important to understand. If you're going to steal an election you can't just get a bunch of folks to vote the other way illegally. You've got to do it in the right states. And in the right districts. Voter fraud in California or New York won't matter. Those states are den any way. Voter fraud in Tn or Utah doesn't matter. You've got to flip votes in Ohio, Florida and other swing states. Not only do you have to flip votes, you have to flip a lot of them.

You probably don't remember the 1960 election between JFK and Nixon. The election was outright stolen from Nixon by the Chicago dead voters. Nixon refused to contest the election for the good of the country, and because he didn't want put a bad image on America by such voter fraud. The Democrats invented voter fraud, and use it very effectively every election. Does Acorn come to mind? Why are the Dems so against voter ID?

In America, voter fraud should never happen period. You expect voter fraud elections in Russia, China, and Iran, but it should never happen in America. In a democratic republic, we have the freedom to vote, a freedom all Americans should exercise seriously at every local, state and national level anytime an election is held. Presently we still have voter freedoms, but it may come a time when voting privileges will not exist, and until then there should never ever be voter fraud in our country.

Guest lostpass

You probably don't remember the 1960 election between JFK and Nixon. The election was outright stolen from Nixon by the Chicago dead voters. Nixon refused to contest the election for the good of the country, and because he didn't want put a bad image on America by such voter fraud. The Democrats invented voter fraud, and use it very effectively every election. Does Acorn come to mind? Why are the Dems so against voter ID?

In America, voter fraud should never happen period. You expect voter fraud elections in Russia, China, and Iran, but it should never happen in America. In a democratic republic, we have the freedom to vote, a freedom all Americans should exercise seriously at every local, state and national level anytime an election is held. Presently we still have voter freedoms, but it may come a time when voting privileges will not exist, and until then there should never ever be voter fraud in our country.

You're right I don't remember the 1960 election. And while I agree voter fraud should never happen I also think murder is generally wrong. It still does happen.

And you are dead wrong. I expect absolutely zero voter fraud in Russia, China and Iran. I expect that countries like those know that voter fraud is a waste of freaking time. They know that voter fraud is a slow way to go. It isn't who votes and how they vote it is who counts the votes that matters. It is a question of scale.

The effectiveness of voter fraud is not the entire point here. Any voter fraud should be taken very seriously and prosecuted to the full extent. I don't care if someone casts one illegitimate ballot; they should be doing hard time for as long as the law allows. Having a cavalier attitude towards voter fraud only invites more and nullifies our entire system of Government.

Amen Bro