Sign in if you survived the forum software conversion!

TGO David

Guest airborne1525

I don't like that I can't see where someone is from now with tapatalk profile view. Made buying and selling much easier to know how far apart we were

• Administrator

Ok I jumped on here real fast this morning just to check it out. I asked about the warned status, now I did a little reading about it, I like the idea, and its said purpose. I didn't relize that I was the only one that could see mine. Sorry David I just jumped in to take a quick look this morn before I left for work. Keep up the good work, it looks good.

No worries and it wasn't just you who was thrown by the Warn Level thing. It's probably better tucked away like it is now anyway. :)

I don't like that I can't see where someone is from now with tapatalk profile view. Made buying and selling much easier to know how far apart we were

Wish I could help you there but neither I or the Invision Power folks have any control over how Tapatalk does their thing. They are 100% a 3rd party and it's entirely up to them to correct that. I'll try to get over to their support forum tomorrow and make a request for it, though.

Have you tried viewing the site using the native IPB Mobile skin and your phone's browser instead of Tapatalk?

Do you have problems with other websites that have white backgrounds like foxnews, facebook, weather channel? What about word documents, or excel files?

Don't look much at Fox News, gave up facebook, no probs with word, excel or any other websites. I'm a member of a muzzle loading forum as well as a survival blog, both of which use white backgrounds, but different shade(s) of blue highlight and have no problems with those. I know my eyes are kind of screwy and I've had problems with blue light in the past (I have a CB in the truck with blue panel lights/backlighting and have to cover the face at night or wear a low brimmed hat).

I really don't know what's going on, only that I can't be on here for more than a few minutes without developing a headache. Squinting doesn't seem to help nor does changing ambient light - my laptop sits on my steering wheel and I've tried everything from full dark (last night), overcast (this morning in Ga.) and full sunlight (this afternoon in Tn.) and nothing helps. I'd hate to give up TGO, but I'm already feeling a headache coming on just in the time it has taken me to type this. I don't expect the site to change just for me and I doubt that I'll be missed all that much, but it bugs the snot out of me nonetheless. I guess mostly because I just can't figure out what's going on with my eyes and my head. :(

Don't look much at Fox News, gave up facebook, no probs with word, excel or any other websites. I'm a member of a muzzle loading forum as well as a survival blog, both of which use white backgrounds, but different shade(s) of blue highlight and have no problems with those. I know my eyes are kind of screwy and I've had problems with blue light in the past (I have a CB in the truck with blue panel lights/backlighting and have to cover the face at night or wear a low brimmed hat).

I really don't know what's going on, only that I can't be on here for more than a few minutes without developing a headache. Squinting doesn't seem to help nor does changing ambient light - my laptop sits on my steering wheel and I've tried everything from full dark (last night), overcast (this morning in Ga.) and full sunlight (this afternoon in Tn.) and nothing helps. I'd hate to give up TGO, but I'm already feeling a headache coming on just in the time it has taken me to type this. I don't expect the site to change just for me and I doubt that I'll be missed all that much, but it bugs the snot out of me nonetheless. I guess mostly because I just can't figure out what's going on with my eyes and my head. :(

Well dang that sucks. Hope you get it all figured out.

Guest lostpass

Hey, I made it. Thanks to unnamed moderators! Got surprised when I tried to log in and the new software was there. Couldn't get the captcha to work. Got the captcha to work, couldn't get the emails resetting my password (yeah, I forgot my password. See, I made it so simple there was no way to forget it until I did). Set up a new user, lostpass2 (like lost pass but with a 2), still no luck. Someone came through and approved me and then I noticed my post count was more than 3 so someone helped me out. Thanks folks.

• Administrator

Hey, I made it. Thanks to unnamed moderators! Got surprised when I tried to log in and the new software was there. Couldn't get the captcha to work. Got the captcha to work, couldn't get the emails resetting my password (yeah, I forgot my password. See, I made it so simple there was no way to forget it until I did). Set up a new user, lostpass2 (like lost pass but with a 2), still no luck. Someone came through and approved me and then I noticed my post count was more than 3 so someone helped me out. Thanks folks.

Yep... I merged the two accounts together. Want me to rename it just "lostpass" now?

Guest lostpass

Yep... I merged the two accounts together. Want me to rename it just "lostpass" now?

Thanks for merging the accounts and I would like it if you renamed me lostpass. Sorry about all the hassle.

Guest Sgt. Joe

I am here but if you are there and you are reading this then I must be there which means that I can not be here. I am however pretty certain that I am here and not there contrary to what you may be reading. :ugh:

There was a report of some paper zombies at the new RangeUSA here in Jackson so I have a Zombie team coming from Memphis tomorrow to help me dispatch them back to Zombie land, it should be great fun. :pleased: I really do like the Zombies because they give me a reason to get out and a reason to shoot. :rock:

• Administrator

TGO David,

Is it possible that you like messing with the software more than you like guns???

Thank goodness someone likes to do it and is good at it, or we wouldn't all have a place to hang out!!

Heh... I'm not sure about liking it more, but it definitely drives me to want to shoot at things more. :)