Diamondback Arms Customer Service.

Will Carry

On January 7th I was at the range where I usually run two mags through my DB380. I have been doing this for a couple of years and not had any issues with it. After 5 rounds, the trigger failed to reset and the pistol would not disassemble. I boxed it up and sent it back to Florida on January 8th via snail mail. Yesterday my gun dealer called me and said to come pick up my new DB300. They have given me a new gun in a little less than three weeks. That is great service.

I like the design of the DB380. Too me is shoots better than the LCP, 3AT, Bodyguard and MicroEagle. It has less felt recoil and is fairly accurate. It is my "Little friend". Now I have to break it in and see if it is reliable enough to carry. All in all I am pleased. Maybe even enough to try a DB9.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aces&8s

Glad to know there are still businesses that stand behind their products. Hi-Point, Ruger, and Remington have been good to me in the past... Glad DB does the same.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.