Gor my permit today

Guest bo2121

So why am i nervous when i go into stores and restaurnts. Haha i stood infront of pet smart first place i went for like 5 mins making sure it wasnt posted. Is this normal. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a solid thorough twice over does not find a posting it is not in "Plain View" IMO, I look on the way up and scrutinize new businesses I visit, quick double check on those I am familiar with.

It will settle in time, relax be vigilant you will do and be fine.

By the way congrats and don't forget to patronize wally-world. :D

Congratulations. The nervousness and wierd feeling will pass as you get accustomed to carrying. Just don't get complacent about it. Be aware that you are armed and dress and act appropiately for what you carry. Most people will never know. My wife saw me take my gun off my belt slide one night and if I had been wearing it while we were out. She didn't know. If a wife can't tell, unless you flaunt it, no one else will either.

Pretty much what ever one else has said. I carried for 6 months before my wife ever noticed. The 1st time she asked something like what do have that "thing'. One night the car started acting up when we were on I-75 somewhere between Chattanooga and Knoxville where the road is dark, the traffic is light and the exits are far apart. Then she said please tell me you are carrying that "thing". Now she understands.

I was scared out of my mind first time was able to carry. After a first few times you get used to it. Now i feel like a piece of me is missing when i don't carry. I cc majority of the time simply because i don't have the time to deal with uninformed people. Have only oc'd out on the trails.

@spark. Good luck with your test if youve had any experice with safely using a gun it is a breeze. My second day went easier today carrying my gun. I dont know why but just kinda hit me that im not breaking any laws and quit worrying about it so much. Still look crazy standing infront of stores checking for sighns. Haha.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk