Untraceable gun buys lead to high body count (WARNING-Very high left wing BS Content)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind that this is an OPINION piece from one of the Tennessean editors. Someone may have already pointed this out (I didn't see it though), but Glenn Reynolds (the Constitutional law professor at UT) wrote an opinion piece with the opposite opinion that was published in the Tennessean on the same day. I suspect the editor just couldn't allow Prof. Reynolds's piece to run without a "response."

Record check an ineffective nuisance | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

I didn't point it out because I didn't know; thanks for posting.

However, my primary concern is an opinion piece that is presenting the opinion Of the Tennessean that, IMAHO, goes beyond just offering an opinion I disagree with but actually contains outright lies. I can stomach a "different opinion" but I don't stomach a different opinion supported by lies and misrepresentations, especially on an issue as important as this.

Assisting reporters for the Tennessean?

Agreed, although I've never given my opinion to any media outlet and never will, how will our voice be heard?

I'm glad to see it's at least in the "opinion" section because there was a lot of thoughts wrote down, but I saw no facts or sources quoted in reference to anything he was saying. May I please have my 2 minutes returned for reading mindlessness?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.