V clips, J-hooks, Snap lock....

Guest killemducks

Guest killemducks

Anyone used the V-Clips on these holster that we have been talking about lately? I would imagine that the velcro is not that durable. I'm thinking J-Hooks that go behind the belt.....do the clips over the top give you that much support of the gun?

G23 & one day Kahr PM9

And i have read a couple times that the smaller gun is harder to conceal. What's up wit 'dat??

Bill

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj
I recently picked up a Comp-Tac CTAC iwb holster, and use the velcro clips. Thus far, it has proven quite satisfactory.

Who did you get to sew the velcro on your belt?

Guest db99wj
leather/shoe repair shop on Stage Rd--forgot the name, but the address is 7041. Come to the Memphis TGO third-Friday-of-the-month meeting at RangeUSA and you can see it.

Fridays are tuff, got to get a kitchen pass!, but we will see. I have had one person ask me what the clips were, I blew them off, that was almost a year ago. Do you get any movement or does it come apart at all? Stay put?

Stays put pretty well. I have two sections of velcro (about 2" each) centered where the holster's velcro lines up. I was a bit leary about the velcro at first--was planning on getting j-clips, but the Comp-Tac lady talked me out of them (said they sucked/pants are holding the holster, not the belt). Holster does not move at all, but may become an issue as velcro wears (although this should be quite a while).

Guest db99wj

I have a standard on the front and a C-Clip on the back. Long story but, I was seeing how I liked each one and tried it like that, and have forgotten about it. Hmm, $15.00, plus the cost to have the velcro sewed on...Something to think about, but not tonight! Thanks for the info.