Need help picking holster

Guest ImthePrez

Guest ImthePrez

Im in need of a conceal carry holster...Ill be carrying a compact 9mm. I own a business working 3rd shift, so im out with all the weirdos, and plus i move around a lot, im always twisting and turing and bending down, etc..i want something comfortable yet concealed. Id like to stay away from ankle holsters...what about something like a galco belly band, or the compression shorts, or the conceal t shirt? any other suggestions?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clutepc

I basically do the same, I have an MTAC and wear it around clients all day with a shirt tucked in and no issues.

I've had people in a gun store not notice I was carrying, goofy story for another post.

Guest db99wj
I basically do the same, I have an MTAC and wear it around clients all day with a shirt tucked in and no issues.

I've had people in a gun store not notice I was carrying, goofy story for another post.

I use the MTACs predescessor, the CTAC. Still very comfortable, very concealable, the MTAC from what I have gathered is the best of the CTAC on drawing, and re holstering of kydex and the comfort feel of leather.

I do the same, I wear a shirt and tie all day, no one knows. I walked into a pawn shop today (you never know what you will find in the gun section), a yellow piece of construction paper on the front door, all handguns will be out, in your hand, unloaded and presented to front desk staff, or something like that. I didn't feel like it and I had already walked in from the parking lot, so I went and looked at the largest selection of chromed out Taurus's and the biggest collection of Jimenez guns that I have ever seen. They did have a Jeep CJ5 for $4950.

Sorry, got a little off track. I like my CTAC alot. If I do change, it will be a MTAC.

Guest ImthePrez

looked at the CTAC holster and really like it..still going to do some shopping..i might even buy 3 or 4 different ones for different occasions